On this page, we provide information on Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan Jobs 2021 – www.bzu.edu.pk. We posted presently and all upcoming vacancies of BZU Multan here. Interested individuals searching for Jobs in Multan/Education Department Jobs in Multan/Higher Education Sector Jobs in Multan are welcome to read this post and steady connected with this page for more upcoming vacancies in BZU.
Bahauddin Zakariya University - BZU Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||14th June 2021|
|Education:||M.Phil, Master, MBA, MS, Ph.D|
|Last Date:||June 30, 2021|
|Company:||Bahauddin Zakariya University - BZU|
|Address:||Deputy Registrar (Admin-I), Bahauddin Zakariya Univesity, Multan|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Currently, we find two advertisements for Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan Jobs 2021. In these advertisements, The BZU Multan is seeking the services of a Research Associate (Ph.D.) and Treasurer (BPS-02). These vacancies demand qualifications such as MSc, ACMA, ACCA, M.Com, MBA Finance, MS/M.Phil (Finance, Commerce, Accounting, Auditing, Economics), Ph.D. (Finance, Commerce, Accounting, Auditing, Economics), and MSc (Hons) Agriculture qualifications. Candidates applying against Treasurer Jobs must fill the experience requirements listed in the vacancy notice. Candidates who are searching for Universities Jobs should also read National University Technology Islamabad Jobs.
How to forward the application?
- Candidates applying for Research Associate Jobs should forward their applications to Dr. Niaz Ahmad, Associate Professor/Principal Investigator, Department of Soil Sciences, Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU, Multan.
- Applications against the post of Research Associate should be submitted before 28 June 2021.
- Candidates applying for Treasurer Jobs can download the Application Form from the BZU University website www.bzu.edu.pk.
- Candidates can forward the Job Application Form to the Deputy Registrar (Admin-I), Bahauddin Zakariya Univesity, Multan.
- Candidates can forward applications through postal services or by hand.
- The closing date for the Treasurer post is 30 June 2021.
- To download the application form – Click Here.