Interested Pakistani Nationals who are young, talented, energetic, and searching for ASF Jobs 2023 Airport Security Force Advertisement | Official Website www.joinasf.gov.pk.
Pakistani young and talented individuals looking for Airport Security Force Jobs 2023, www.asf.gov.pk Jobs 2023, Join ASF 2023, Or ASF Online Apply Form should read this post.
In this post, we describe complete information regarding Job Descriptions, Vacancies List, Eligibility Criteria Requirements, and Online Application Procedure.
ASF protects the Civil Aviation Industry against unlawful interferences, adopts counter-terrorism measures, prevents crime, and maintains law and order within the limits of airports in Pakistan.
This Force was established in 1976. Currently, it has more than 9 thousand employees. It is recruiting more employees and providing career opportunities to young, energetic, and dynamic Pakistani students per its requirements.
ASF Careers are federally created jobs announced almost yearly for the educated, skilled, and physically fit people of Pakistan. Interested applicants must visit the Join ASF website www.joinasf.gov.pk to read the complete detail of these employment opportunities.
Airport Security Force - ASF Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||10th August 2023|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate|
|Company:||Airport Security Force - ASF|
|Address:||Force Secretary, Airport Security Force, Rawalpindi|
The Airport Security Force has announced its latest recruitment notice. This Recruitment Notice, 2023 of ASF Careers, is also available on the official website of the Airport Security Force https://joinasf.gov.pk.
Www.asf.gov.pk Jobs 2023 Online Apply is opening today for the new 646+ vacant Uniform and Non-Uniform Staff positions. Candidates who want to join this Force must apply online for any below-described jobs.
Jobs in Airport Security Force are opening for Assistant Sub Inspector ASI, Corporal, Corporal Driver, Assistant, Steno-Typist, Upper Division Clerk UDC, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Nursing Assistant, MT Driver, Auto Electrician, Electrician, Vehicle Mechanic, Painter, Naib Qasid, Cook, and Khakrob.
These Forces Jobs open for Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Nursing Diploma, and Intermediate qualification holders. Candidates who are desired for Corporal or ASI Jobs must also fill in the Physical Requirements. The applicants must follow the skills requirements for clerical posts.
Candidates across Pakistan are eligible to Join ASF. Male/Female applicants can apply for Uniform & Non-Uniform positions, but they should appropriately meet the eligibility demands.
Quotas for each province, such as Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK, Punjab, Sindh, and FATA, are listed in the advertisement with the number of positions opening in these areas.
Interested applicants who wish to apply for Uniform Positions such as Assistant Sub-Inspector, Corporal, and Corporal Driver must also meet the physical requirements.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years
- Chest: 32-3/4 to 34-3/4 Inches For Male Only
- Height: 5 Feet 6 Inches for Male
- Height: 5 Feet 2 Inches – Females
ASF Recruitment & Selection Centres for Medical & Physical Tests are opened in Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, Faisalabad, Sialkot, Peshawar, Gwadar, Sui, Gilgit, Chitral, Sukkur, Nawabshah, Dera Ismail Khan, Skardu, Quetta, Panjgur, Dera Ghazi Khan, Turbat, Swat, Zhob, Rahim Yar Khan, and Bahawalpur.
Selected candidates must serve in any Airport in Pakistan, AJK, Ex-Fata, or Gilgit Baltistan. Eligible candidates are requested to forward applications within 15 days.
How to Apply?
- Desired and qualified persons can open the ASF Job Portal at joinasf.gov.pk for submission of online applications.
- Only Online Registration is acceptable. Candidates who do not have access to the Internet Facility or facing trouble with Online Registration can download the Application Form and submit it to the nearest Recruitment Center.
- For the Online Registration/ASF Online Apply, visit the prescribed link or Click Here.
- Download ASF PDF Advertisement – Click Here.
What is the Airport Security Force (ASF)?
- ASF stands for Airport Security Force which was established in 1976. The force recruits its employees across Pakistan as per Government Rules & Regulations and appoints them to Airports across Pakistan to prevent crime and maintain law & order.
What is the responsibility of ASF?
- ASF’s responsibility is to protect Civil Aviation Industry against unlawful interferences, adopt counter-terrorism measures, prevent crime, and maintain law and order within the limits of airports in Pakistan.
What kind of positions are open in ASF?
- ASF offers vacancies for Uniform Staff (Assistant Sub Inspectors, Corporal, and Corporal Drivers) and Non-Uniform Staff (Clerical Staff, Administration Staff, Class IV Staff).
What are the educational criteria for joining ASF?
- Airport Security Force offers employment in various disciplines. So, applications with Primary to Master’s Degree Education may apply.
How to Join ASF?
- Open the ASF Advertisement and read the details of current openings.
- Apply on the Join ASF Online Portal at www.joinasf.gov.pk.
- Download the roll number slips and appear in the test/interviews.
- By passing selection procedures (Test/Interviews), you will be issued call letters purely on merit basis.
ASF Jobs 2023 Advertisement