Frontier Works Organization FWO is hiring applications for Army Public Schools Rawalpindi and FWO Model School Rawalpindi. We get this Army Public Schools & Colleges Rawalpindi Jobs 2021 advertisement from the Daily Jang newspaper. Interested applicants looking for Teaching Jobs/Education Department Jobs/Jobs in Rawalpindi are welcomed to read this post and apply for the desired post. Candidates looking for Army Public School Jobs can also apply for Army Public School Kharian Cantt Jobs.
Army Public Schools & Colleges System Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||16th June 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric|
|Last Date:||June 30, 2021|
|Company:||Army Public Schools & Colleges System|
|Address:||Army Public School & College (FWO), Gracy Lines, Rawalpindi|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Army Public School SCO Rawalpindi Jobs 2021
In this advertisement of Army Public School SCO Rawalpindi Jobs 2021, the APS is hiring applications to recruit Section Head Evening Shift, Teacher, Librarian, Montessori Teacher, Teaching Assistant, PTI, and Computer Lab Assistant.
Candidates holding the qualifications such as FA/FSc, Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, and BS can apply for these vacancies. Candidates should also fill the experience requirements. Only eligible candidates should apply. The complete information is listed in the advertisement. Candidates can forward their applications to the Principal, APS SCO, Misrial Road, Rawalpindi.
Army Public School Rawalpindi Jobs Advertisement No. 2
In this advertisement, applications are invited for Army Public School Golra Depot Campus Rawalpindi Jobs 2021. APSC Golra Depot Campus Rawalpindi is hiring male/female staff to fill vacant teaching and non-teaching positions.
APS Rawalpindi is looking for Physics Teacher, English Teacher, Urdu Teacher, Mathematics Teacher, Pre School Teacher, General Teacher, Librarian, Clerk, Physical Training Instructor, and Security Guard.
Candidates who are 25 to 40 years old having MSc, M.A, BA, BSc, B.Ed, and Montessori qualified can apply for the Teaching Jobs in APS Rawalpindi Golra Depot Campus. Applications holding MLS/BLS, BA/FA, and Matriculation are eligible for Non-Teaching Jobs.
Army Public School/FWO Model School Jobs 2021 Ad No. 3
The Frontier Works Organization FWO Model School & Army Public School want Section Head, Biology Teacher, Physics Teacher, Chemistry Teacher, Mathematics Teacher, English Teacher, Urdu Teacher, Islamiyat Teacher, Pak Study Teacher, Computer Teacher, Pre School Teacher, Art Teacher, Music Teacher, Accountant, IT Supervisor/Database Administrator, PTI, Head Clerk, Nursing Assistant, Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Computer Lab Attendant, Science Lab Attendant, Security Supervisor, and Lady Supervisor.
Interested applicants holding Matriculation, FA, FSc, BS, BCS, BA, MA, BS-IT, B.Com, BSc, MA Fine Arts, MSc, MA English, MA Urdu, MA Islamiyat, MA Pakistan Studies, B.Ed, M.Ed, and relevant field experience can apply for these vacancies. The complete information regarding each post’s qualifications and experience requirements is available in the advertisement.
The recruitment will be made on a merit basis. Only experienced individuals are requested to apply for these vacancies. The preference will be given on the basis of qualifications and experience. The selected individuals will be paid attractive salary packages.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who want to apply for the positions of Advertisement No. 2 should submit their applications to the Principal, Army Public School, Golra Depot Campus, CMT & SD, Golra opposite Daewoo Bus Terminal, Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi.
- Applications having complete and correct information should reach till 25 June 2021.
- For Advertisement No. 3, Candidates can forward their applications having all necessary documents to the Army Public School & College (FWO), Gracy Lines, Rawalpindi.
- Candidates are requested to submit applications through the registered postal services.
- For Advertisement No. 1 & 3, Applications having complete documents and current information should reach the office before 30 June 2021.
- The CVs reached after the closing date will not be considered.
- Candidates should be mentioned the post name applied for on the corner of the envelope.
- The department will check the applications and call the shortlisted candidates who are eligible.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/interview.