Today, we find an advertisement from the Daily Dunya newspaper regarding Appellate Tribunal Punjab Revenue Authority Lahore Jobs 2022. Applications are invited from talented, qualified, and young individuals having domicile in Punjab Province.
Revenue Department Punjab Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||2nd April 2022|
|Education:||Literate, Middle, Intermediate, Graduation|
|Last Date:||April 09, 2022|
|Company:||Revenue Department Punjab|
|Address:||Chairperson, Appellate Tribunal, Punjab Revenue Authority, Lahore|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Appellate Tribunal – Punjab Revenue Authority Lahore is looking to recruit an Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Driver, Dispatch Rider, Naib Qasid, and Chowkidar.
For this recruitment, applicants from any district of Punjab Province are eligible. Minority, Female, and Disabled Quota are observed. Servants of Government Departments are also eligible.
The requirements of each post such as Qualifications, Experience, Age Limit, and Skills are briefly described in the advertisement. The educational eligibility criteria of these positions require Literate, Middle, Intermediate, and Graduation holder applicants.
The limit of age is imposed 18 to 25 years for all vacant positions. However, the general age relaxation will be provided according to the rules of recruitment policy.
Jobs in Punjab Links:
- Tourism Department Punjab Jobs 2022 DTS Advertisement
- Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs 2022
- Charge Nurses and Medical Officers Jobs 2022 in Punjab
How to Apply?
- Qualified individuals may forward applications with copies (verified) of educational, experience, domicile, and CNIC to the department.
- Applications should reach the Chairperson, Appellate Tribunal, Punjab Revenue Authority, B-58, Shadman-II, Lahore.
Appellate Tribunal Punjab Revenue Authority Lahore Jobs 2022 Advertisement