On this page, you can get Agriculture Department KPK Jobs 2021. Applications are invited by the Office of the District Director Agriculture Extension Dera Ismail Khan to fill the vacant positions. We collect this advertisement from the Daily Dawn newspaper on 23rd Oct 2021. Candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are invited to fill these positions. Preference will be given to residents of Dera Ismail Khan.
Directorate of Agriculture Research KPK Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||23rd October 2021|
|Location:||Dera Ismail Khan, KPK|
|Last Date:||November 07, 2021|
|Company:||Directorate of Agriculture Research KPK|
|Address:||Director, District Agriculture Extension, Dera Ismail Khan|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
A total of 15 new posts of Field Assistant (BPS-09) are opening in District Agriculture Extension Dera Ismail Khan. Candidates holding Secondary School Certificate in the 2nd Division with Relevant Field Diploma may fill these vacant posts. Applicants who are aged between 19 to 32 years may apply.
Field Assistant Jobs Criteria:
- Minimum Matriculation or equivalent qualifications.
- Field Assistant Course from any recognized Agricultural Training Institute
The general age relaxation will be admissible as per the prescribed rules of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The candidates already in Government Service may apply through the proper channels. The qualifications, age limitation, and experience will be counted from the deadline of applications submission.
The recruitment of these vacancies will be made through the Allied Testing Services ATS. So, candidates are requested to apply through the ATS Procedure available on the ATS website www.ats.org.pk.
How to Apply for Agriculture Department KPK Jobs 2021?
- To download the Application Form and Challan Form are available on the ATS website www.ats.org.pk Or Click Here.
- Applicants can forward their applications through a registered postal service to the Manager Operation, Allied Testing Services ATS, 171 Street No. 36, Sector F-10/1, Islamabad.
- Candidates should also deposit the Application Processing Fee imposed by the ATS.
- Applications must reach the ATS Office through postal services within 15 days.