This link of JobsBox.Pk contains all information regarding Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs 2021. We update all current and upcoming job notifications on this page. We receive the latest WAPDA Career Notice from the Daily Express newspaper on 17th Oct 2021. The detail of these vacancies and application forms are available on the WAPDA website www.wapda.gov.pk.
Water and Power Development Authority - WAPDA Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||18th October 2021|
|Education:||Master, Retired Persons|
|Last Date:||November 02, 2021|
|Company:||Water and Power Development Authority - WAPDA|
|Address:||Director HR & Admn (NJHPC), Wapda Administrative Staff College, Patras Bukhari Road, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
WAPDA Career Notice No. 1
In this job notice, WAPDA is hiring Deputy Director Vigilance and Deputy Director Security in its projects across Pakistan and Diamer Basha Dam. Retired armed officers may fill these posts, Preference will be given to experience holders in the same discipline. The recruitment for these posts will be made through the Pakistan Testing Services PTS. So, candidates can apply through the PTS by visiting www.pts.org.pk.
Jobs in Water and Power Development Authority
Currently, WAPDA is hiring applications from energetic and experienced applicants for its company named Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Company. The Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Company needed the services of Project/Plant Manager NJHPC, Chief Internal Auditor/Manager Internal Audit, and Company Secretary.
Interested candidates looking for WAPDA Career Opportunities are welcomed to apply for these vacancies. These vacancies are opening for Graduate Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics), Member of a recognized body of professional accountants, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Internal Control Auditor, or Master’s Degree Holders (Commerce, Law, Business Administration, Finance).
Candidates can get detailed information on Eligibility from the WAPDA Career Notice posted below. Candidates should also fulfill the experience requirements demanded by the post applying for.
The age relaxation in the upper age limit will be granted according to the Government Recruitment Policy. The general quota, women quota, and minorities quota will be observed as per Govt Rules.
How to Apply for Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs 2021?
- Applicants must download the Application Form from the WAPDA Official’s website https://www.njhpc.org Or Click Here.
- Serving employees should apply through proper channels.
- Candidates without NOC will not be eligible for interviews.
- Applicants must bring original documents at the time of test/interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to withhold/cancel the entire recruitment process at any time.
- Incomplete applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Applications should be addressed to the Director HR & Admn (NJHPC), Wapda Administrative Staff College, Patras Bukhari Road, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.