Applications are invited from talented, young, energetic, and qualified individuals across the country for Wafaqi Mohtasib Federal Ombudsman Internships 2022.
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||11th May 2022|
|Last Date:||May 15, 2022|
|Company:||Federal Ombudsman Secretariat|
|Address:||Director Admn, Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat, Opposite Supreme Court of Pakistan, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat WMS invites applications for its Internship Program at its Head Office Islamabad. The Internship Period is 4 months.
This program is offered to eligible individuals to learn from the senior leaders to polish their skills in various functions/disciplines.
- Investigation of Cases of Mal-Administration against Federal Government Organizations/Agencies.
- Implementation/Appraisal/Investigation Wing.
- Administration Wing/Accounts Wing.
- Coordination Wing deals with the study of systematic issues and new initiatives.
Interested applicants who want to apply for these Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat Internships should meet the terms and conditions of the eligibility criteria briefly described below.
- Fresh Graduates/Post-Graduates
- Education: 16 years of education from any educational institution recognized by HEC.
- Field: Any field of social sciences (Preference will be given to graduates in Law, Public Administration, Economics, and IT).
- Age Limit: The age limit is imposed from 23 to 28 years till the deadline for submission of applications.
- Nationality: Candidates across Pakistan may apply.
- Gender: Applicants of both genders Male/Female are eligible.
- Minimum Percentage: At least 70% Marks or 2.9 CGPA.
Applicants should not be employed in any Government or Private Organizations. Candidates must not be students of Public or Private Institutions.
Remuneration/Stipend & Award of Certificate
Selected interns will be paid Rs. 20,000/- per month as a stipend during the internship period. Certificate of completion of the internship will be given to all interns who have at least 95% attendance and satisfactory performance during the internship.
How to Apply?
- Desired and qualified persons can forward their applications on the given Application Form to the Director Admn, Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat, Opposite Supreme Court of Pakistan, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.
- Candidates may also forward their applications through email at [email protected].
Wafaqi Mohtasib Federal Ombudsman Internships 2022 Advertisement