Urban Sector Planning & Management Services Unit – The Urban Unit is invited applications from dynamic and self-motivated professionals to fill the project-based vacant positions. We get this advertisement of The Urban Unit Jobs 2021 – Application Form www.urbanunit.gov.pk from the Daily The Nation Newspaper on 10 June 2021. The Urban Unit is a public sector company working under the Planning & Development Board Government of Punjab. Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Punjab are welcomed to read this post.
The Urban Unit Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||11th June 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, Matric|
|Last Date:||June 29, 2021|
|Company:||The Urban Unit|
|Address:||Head of Human Capital Management, 503-Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Urban Unit Advertisement No. 1 Jobs in Peshawar
This advertisement regarding Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Urban Unit Jobs announced on 11 June 2021. The Urban Unit is hiring staff for Peshawar. Jobs are opening for GIS Professional/Surveyors and Survey Supervisors. Overall, 50 new GIS Professional/Surveyor Jobs and 3 Survey Supervisor Jobs are opening. Interested individuals can get more information from the Urban Unit website www.urbanunit.gov.pk.
Advertisement No. 2 Urban Unit Jobs in Punjab
Currently, The Urban Unit is hiring Research Associate GIS, Senior Research Analyst Software Engineer, Senior Research Analyst – Environment, Research Associate Architectural Engineer, Senior Research Analyst – Environment (Biodiversity), Office Assistant, and Hostel Attendee.
Interested applicants can get information regarding job descriptions, qualifications requirements, experience requirements, and related information from the Urban Unit official website www.urbanunit.gov.pk. Candidates can read the eligibility requirements on the website and apply for the desired post according to their qualifications.
How to Apply?
- All information regarding eligibility criteria and application procedure is available at https://urbanunit.gov.pk/careers.
- Eligible individuals may forward their applications by post including a current CV, attested copies of CNIC, passport-sized photographs, educational & experience certificates.
- Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Government servants can also apply through proper channels.
- The company reserves the right to reject/accept or cancel any application or recruitment process at any time.
- Only short-listed individuals will be called for the next process of recruitment.
- Candidates can forward their applications to the Head of Human Capital Management, 503-Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore.
- Applications should be delivered to the department before the deadline, which is 29 June 2021.
- To read Job Descriptions & Eligibility requirements – Click Here.