Through this page, information is provided about Sindh Rural Support Organization SRSO Jobs 2021. The Sindh Rural Support Organization is hiring applications experienced professionals who are energetic and well-qualified. SRSO is hiring professionals for the Peoples Poverty Reduction Programme funded by the Government of Sindh, which is implemented in Khairpur, Sanghar, Badin, Mirpurkhas, Umerkot, and Thatta
Sindh Rural Support Organization - SRSO Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||16th June 2021|
|Location:||Badin, Khairpur, Mirpurkhas, Sanghar, Thatta, Umerkot|
|Last Date:||June 26, 2021|
|Company:||Sindh Rural Support Organization - SRSO|
|Address:||Sindh Rural Support Organization, Sanghar|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
The SRSO is needed the services of Senior Manager Enterprise Development, Enterprise Development Officer, Manager Enterprise Development, Livestock Entrepreneur Officer, Manager Procurement, Agri-Business Officer, Senior Enterprise Development Officer, General Enterprise Officer, Senior Program Officer – NRM, and Business Development Officer.
Senior Manager–Enterprise Development:
- The post requires a Master’s Degree in relevant field (16 years of education) from an HEC recognized University/ Institute.
- Preferably a high–ranked university and candidate having an overall GPA score of2.6 or above.
- Applicants must possess 8 years of relevant field experience.
- The post of Manager Enterprise Development requires a Master’s Degree in a relevant field (16 years of education) from an HEC recognized University/ Institute.
- Applicants must hold 5 years of relevant field experience.
- Interested individuals must hold a Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related degree from HEC Recognized University/Institute and 5 years related field experience.
Senior Enterprise Development Officer:
- Candidates holding a Master’s degree with 3 years of experience in the same field are applicable.
Senior Program Officer NRM:
- Candidates who want to apply for Senior Program Officer Jobs should possess MSc, Agriculture/Agri–Business or relevant Degree from HEC recognized University/Institute.
General Enterprise Officer:
- Candidates possessing a Master’s degree with 3 years of experience in the same field are applicable.
Livestock Entrepreneur Officer:
- The qualifications are required as a Bachelor of Veterinary Science/DVM or BBA in Agribusiness any relevant degree (16 years education) from an HEC recognized educational institute and 3 years experience.
- Master’s degree in Agri–Business/ Agriculture or any relevant degree (16 years education) qualifications holders are applicable, but they should also have 3 years post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
Business Development Officer:
- Bachelor’s degrees qualified with 3 years experience in the same field are invited to apply for this post.
- Candidates possessing a Master’s degree in the relevant field with 3 years of post-qualifications experience in the same field are applicable.
SRSO provides equal opportunity for all qualified males & females including physically challenged candidates. Women & minorities are encouraged to apply & local candidates will be preferred. No TA/DA will be admissible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next process or recruitment. The competent authority reserves the right to reject any application/position. Incorrect, false, or forged information and influence (Safarish) may result in the cancellation of your candidature at any stage.
How to Apply Online via www.srso.org.pk?
- Interested applicants who are eligible may forward their applications online through the SRSO Online Job Portal https://www.srso.org.pk/career_jobs.html.
- Candidates can forward their applications before 26 June 2021.
- Applications reached after the deadline will not be entertained.
- To fill the online application form – Click Here.