Tap this page to get Services & General Administration Department Punjab Jobs 2021 – S&GAD Punjab Jobs 2021. Services & General Administration Department Government of Punjab has announced this vacancy notice on 29 June 2021, which is published through the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper. The S&GAD Punjab is hiring staff for Aviation Flight (Rotary Wing). Candidates looking for Government Jobs in Punjab should also check PPSC Jobs.
Services & General Administration Department Punjab Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||29th June 2021|
|Last Date:||July 15, 2021|
|Company:||Services & General Administration Department Punjab|
|Address:||Additional Secretary (Welfare), S&GAD, Government of Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Aviation Flight (Rotary Wing) Old Terminal Lahore Airport is looking to hire the services of Pilot for MI-171E Helicopter. The appointment will be on a contractual basis for an initial period of three years. Interested professionals who meet perfectly eligibility requirements are requested to give their services to Aviation Flight (Rotary Wing).
- Minimum Flying Experience: 1500 Hours including 500 flying hours on MI-17 Helicopter.
- Applicant must possess a valid Airline Transport Pilot License Helicopter (APTL-H).
- Preference will be given to IR Pilots.
Interested individuals can get detailed requisite experience and qualifications requirements from the advertisement posted below. Applicants who are already in Government/Semi-Government services may apply through proper channels by providing NOC of the present department. The department will scrutinize the applications can call the only eligible professionals.
How to Apply Services & General Administration Department Punjab Jobs 2021?
- Suitable candidates can forward their applications bearing a detailed current CV, copies of CNIC, academic certificates, and recent photographs.
- Applications should be addressed to the Additional Secretary (Welfare), S&GAD, Government of Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore.
- The deadline for submission of CVs is declared 15th July 2021.
- Only eligible candidates are requested to apply.