On this page, we posted Punjab Forensic Science Agency PFSA Jobs 2021 – https://www.pfsa.gop.pk. Applications are invited from fresh, suitable, and qualified individuals having domicile of Punjab to fill new vacant positions. This PFSA Vacancy notice is announced on 19 June 2021. Candidates looking for Jobs in Punjab should also visit NTDC Jobs 2021.
Punjab Forensic Science Agency - PFSA Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||19th June 2021|
|Last Date:||July 09, 2021|
|Company:||Punjab Forensic Science Agency - PFSA|
|Address:||Director-General, Punjab Forensic Science Agency, Home Department Punjab, Old Multan Road, Behind Toyota Ravi Motors, Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Presently, Punjab Forensic Science Agency PFSA is looking for an Assistant (BPS-16), Junior Computer Operator (BPS-12), and Telephone Operator (BPS-07). These vacancies are going to be filled on a contract basis. These positions are opening at Training Laboratory at Lahore.
PFSA Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The post requires a Bachelor’s Degree (Second Division) from a university recognized by Higher Education Commission HEC.
- Candidates should also have three years of relevant field experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel Sheet.
Junior Computer Operator (BPS-12):
- Candidates possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate (2nd Division) or equivalent qualifications from an institution recognized by the relevant board are eligible for these vacancies.
- Candidate must possess 40 words per minute typing speed on Computer.
Telephone Operator (BPS-07):
- Candidates holding Intermediate (2nd Division) and three years relevant field can apply for Telephone Operator Jobs.
These Punjab Forensic Science Agency Jobs 2021 are on a contract basis for a period of three years (renewable) under the contract appointment policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab. The age relaxation in upper age is admissible as per the Government of Punjab Rules. All government employees should apply through the proper channels.
How to Apply/Download Application Form?
- Applications should be submitted on the Application Form available on the PFSA website https://www.pfsa.gop.pk.
- Challan Forms may also be downloaded from the given link.
- The candidate has to deposit a processing fee amounting to Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should submit separate applications and deposit separate application processing fees.
- The candidate must attach with his application form, a paid challan form, updated CV, two recent photographs, and duly attested copies of degrees/certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile & NOC (in case of Govt Employee).
- Applications complete in all respect should reach the Director-General, Punjab Forensic Science Agency, Home Department Punjab, Old Multan Road, Behind Toyota Ravi Motors, Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore before 9th July 2021.
- To download the Challan Form and Application Form – Click Here.