This page is about Public Sector Organization KPK Jobs 2021 – PO Box No 742 Peshawar Jobs. We obtain this notice of situations vacant from the Daily Express newspaper. Candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are invited to apply for these vacancies. Both males and females are invited to apply for these latest career opportunities. The contract period may be extended on satisfactory performance.
Public Sector Organization Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||5th August 2021|
|Last Date:||August 25, 2021|
|Company:||Public Sector Organization|
|Address:||P.O Box No. 636, General Post Office, Peshawar|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Public Sector Organization KPK Box No 742 Peshawar Jobs 2021 is opening for Typist (BSP-07) and Lab Assistant (BPS-07). These Government Jobs in KPK are available for Intermediate qualifications holders. Candidates applying against Typist should possess a typing speed of 30 wpm. Candidates can get the eligibility information from the vacancy notice. Candidates who meet perfectly with qualifications and experience requirements may forward their applications by following the application procedure given below.
Disable applicants are also eligible but they should provide Disability Certificate. The age relaxation in upper is observed for Disabled Persons, Child of Government Servants, and Retired Government Employees. The applicants must be physically fit. Applicants holding experience in the related field will be preferred.
Interested applicants who are already working in government departments should apply through their departments by providing a No Objection Certificate NOC. The department reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment procedure at any time without assigning any reason.
How to Apply for Public Sector Organization KPK Jobs 2021?
- Eligible individuals may forward their applications, which should contain a detailed CV, recent photographs, Copies of CNIC, Educational Certificates, and a Postal Order.
- All the documents must be verified by the Grade-17 Officer.
- The department will check the received applications and issued test call letters to shortlisted candidates.
- Applications should be addressed to P.O Box No. 742, University Post Office, Peshawar.
- Applicants holding all necessary documents and information must reach the address before 25 August 2021.