On this page, we posted Public Sector Organization PO Box 758 Rawalpindi Jobs 2021. We get these Public Sector Organization Jobs from the Daily Express newspaper. Interested Pakistani Nationals may apply for these vacancies. Candidates who are looking for Atomic Energy Jobs/Management Jobs/Government Jobs should not miss this career opportunity.
Public Sector Organization Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||9th June 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, BBA, BE, BS, DAE, M.Phil, Master, MBA, MS|
|Company:||Public Sector Organization|
|Last Date:||June 30, 2021|
|Address:||P.O Box No. 758, Rawalpindi|
P.O Box No. 758 is hiring Deputy Assistant Director (Architect) (BPS-17), Deputy Assistant Director (Geotech) (BPS-17), Deputy Assistant Director (Tunnel/Mining Engineer/Geologist) (BPS-17), Assistant Manager (Psychologist) (BPS-17), Assistant Manager (Information Security) (BPS-17), Manager Corporate (BPS-17/18), Assistant Manager Technical (BPS-17), Director (BPS-20), Technical Engineer (BPS-18-19), Finance/Audit Officers (BPS-18), and XEN/AXEN (Electrical/Mechanical/B&R) (BPS-18).
Interested professionals who want to get recruited against these positions should read the eligibility criteria for each post in the advertisement. Overall, BE, DAE, M.Phil, MSc, MBA Finance, BSc Hons, BE Telecom, BBA, BS, MS, 16 Years of education, and relevant field experience holders are invited to apply. Only eligible individuals will be called for the next process of recruitment.
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract, extendable till the age of 60 years subject to satisfactory performance/job requirement. Selected individuals can be employed anywhere in Pakistan. Medical allowance, house rent subsidy, conveyance allowance, and other allowances will be paid according to pay scale. Only Pakistani Nationals are eligible.
How to Apply Online?
- Applicants are requested to submit applications online http://www.paknokri.com.
- Candidates should also forward CVs (mentioning post name), passport size photographs, CNIC, copies of educational certificates, degrees/transcripts, experience certificates, and HEC equivalence for foreign university degree & IBCC for O/A level certificates will be submitted to HR Directorate (HR-I) Branch, P.O Box No. 758, Rawalpindi.
- Candidates working in Government/Semi-Government departments should submit NOC.
- The deadline for submission of applications is 30 June 2021.
- To submit the application online – Click Here.