The Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lahore has released its new recruitment notice, in which the PPSC will hire highly qualified, dynamic, and energetic individuals for Punjab Police Department (PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2022 | PPSC Legal Inspector Jobs Recruitment).
The Punjab Police Department Government of Punjab seeks applications from Males/Females having domicile in Punjab Province through the Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC.
These Punjab Police Jobs are announced through the PPSC Advertisement No. 29/2022. The appointment will be regular and on Punjab Basis. The PPSC also reserves a Minorities Quota for this recruitment.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||23rd November 2022|
|Last Date:||December 08, 2022|
|Company:||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Address:||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC, Lahore|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
The PPSC is recruiting Legal Inspectors (Specialist Cadre) for Punjab Police Department. Qualified Males and Females applicants who meet the qualifications and physical requirements can apply.
A total of 357 vacancies are opening for Inspectors Legal (Specialist Cadre), including 18 posts for Minority Quota and 54 seats reserved for Women Quota.
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Legal Inspector Jobs
This Legal Inspectors Punjab Police Recruitment invites applications from Law Graduates from recognized universities with Two Years of Legal Practice. Only practical experience is acceptable for this post.
Note: Experience certificate showing exact dates & containing complete information from President District Bar Association duly countersigned and affixing rubber stamp of District & Session Judge/Additional District & Session Judge concerned (in original) also having enrollment certificate as an advocate issued by the Punjab Bar Council shall be submitted at the time of interview.
- Domicile: Punjab Province
- Age Limit: 18 to 32 Years
- Age Limit for In-Service Candidates in Punjab Police: 18 to 35 Years
- Height for Males: 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Chest Measurements for Males Only: 32 to 33.5 Inches
- Height for Females: 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Visual Standard: Distant Vision 6/9 in each eye with or without glasses. Near vision not less than J-1 for both Males/Females.
Selected individuals have to perform their duty anywhere in Punjab Province. The candidates who qualify in the examination and are recommended for appointment will have to appear for such medical examination and meet such conditions of work other than the above, as are prescribed by the Government.
Syllabus for Written Test Examination
- 100 Marks – English Essay (Subjective)
- 100 Marks – Urdu Essay (Subjective)
- 100 Marks – Pakistan & Islamic Studies (MCQs)
- 100 Marks – General Knowledge (MCQs)
- 100 Marks – Pakistan Penal Code 1860 & Code of Criminal Procedure 1898
- 50 Marks – Qanun e Shahadat Order 1984 and Local & Special Law
- 150 Marks – Viva Voce/Psychological Assessment
How to Apply Online?
- Online applications shall be accepted on the PPSC’s website (https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/).
- Qualified individuals can find details in the PPSC Advertisement No. 29 available on the PPSC’s website and on JobsBox.Pk.
- The PPSC website will receive online applications till 8th December 2022.
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2022 | Legal Inspectors Recruitment Advertisement