Ministry of Planning Development & Special Initiatives Government of Pakistan is hiring applications from highly committed and qualified professionals on a contract basis. We collected these Planning Commission PC Jobs 2023 | Apply Online at www.pc.gov.pk from the Daily The Nation newspaper.
Job descriptions, eligibility criteria, and online application forms are available on the Planning Commission website at www.pc.gov.pk. Candidates must review all the details before submitting applications.
The Planning Development & Special Initiatives Ministry is seeking applications from suitable professionals to hire them for its projects. The appointment will be made on a contract for two years.
This project wants applications from qualified individuals for a Financial Analyst PC Grade II and Legal Advisor PC Grade-I. Salary packages are described in the career notice.
- Qualifications: CFA Level 2 or Higher
- Experience: Industry Experience of at least 5 Years
- At least two years experience in conducting economic analyses, studies, evaluations
- Law Graduate from HEC recognized university
- Bar at law will be preferred
- 12 to 15 years post-qualification experience in the corporate or public sector/legal matters concerning divestment, transaction, and privatization.
Candidates holding relevant field experience may apply for these employment opportunities. Complete eligibility information is briefly described in the advertisement.
Planning Commission Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||24th June 2023|
|Address:||Planning Commission Government of Pakistan, Islamabad|
How to Apply Online?
- Job Descriptions and Application forms are posted on the Planning Commission PC’s website at www.pc.gov.pk.
- Candidates can forward their CVs online through email at [email protected].
- The deadline to receive online CVs is 10th July 2023.
- The above jobs are being offered purely on a contract basis.
Planning Commission PC Jobs 2023 Advertisement