A well-reputed company known as Pakistan Security Printing Corporation Private Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the State Bank of Pakistan, is hiring applications from high-potential talented Pakistani/AJK nationals for Pakistan Security Printing Corporation PSPC Jobs 2023.
We get this advertisement from the Daily Dunya newspaper. This page will be updated on all current and upcoming career opportunities. You can also get details of current opportunities from the PSPC’s website (https://www.pspc.gov.pk/careers).
Pakistan Security Printing Corporation - PSPC Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||21st August 2023|
|Company:||Pakistan Security Printing Corporation - PSPC|
|Address:||Director Human Resources, Pakistan Security Printing Corporation, Karachi|
PSPC is inviting applications to fill the posts of Workers (Grade-I). This employment is contract-based. Candidates across Pakistan and AJK may apply for these employment opportunities.
- Minimum Matriculation, candidates having technical diplomas will be preferred.
- Maximum 25 years as on the deadline date of submission of application.
- Applicants having technical experience will be given preference.
Interested individuals who want to get into these positions must fulfill the eligibility requirements of the post. Candidates can get Job Descriptions, Places of Posting, Job Responsibilities, Job Required Criteria, Application Procedure, and other related information from the PSPC website.
A competitive compensation package will be offered as per Corporation’s policy. The appointment will be made subject to the Security Clearance of the successful candidate as per the policy. The applicant must be medically fit as category “A”.
How to Apply?
- To get the eligibility criteria and application procedure, visit the PSPC website www.pspc.gov.pk or Click Here.
- The applications, a detailed CV, copies of testimonials, and a recent passport-size photograph should reach within 15 days.
- The Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
- The position at PSPC is always filled on merit.
- Misinformation, using influence, or forwarding recommendations will render the applicant disqualified.
Pakistan Security Printing Corporation PSPC Jobs 2023 Advertisement