The Government of Pakistan offers new employment opportunities to Pakistani Nationals at Pakistan Meteorological Department (Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD Jobs 2023 | Online Apply Form).
The career notice of Pakistan Meteorological Department Jobs/PMD Islamabad Jobs 2023 is published through the Daily Jang Newspaper. This page describes all information regarding current openings, criteria, and application procedures.
The Pakistan Meteorological Department is an independent and autonomous organization that provides weather forecasts and public warnings about the weather for protection, safety, and general information.
Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||6th May 2023|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor|
|Last Date:||May 15, 2023|
|Company:||Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD|
|Address:||Chief Administrative Officer, Pakistan Meteorological Department, Islamabad|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Applicants may also get detailed information from the PMD official website and National Job Portal at www.njp.gov.pk. PMD invites highly qualified, energetic, motivated, and hardworking individuals for its latest recruitment.
Pakistani nationals across the country who are looking for Government Jobs should not miss this opportunity. PMD has announced 214 vacancies for Pakistani Nationals.
Quotas for Punjab, Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, Gilgit Baltistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Ex-FATA, and AJK are described in the career notice.
Careers are announced on various pay scales. Jobs are announced for Assistant, Meteorological Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Sub Engineer, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Senior Observer, Radio Mechanic, Observer, Mechanic Grade-II, Driver, Lab Attendant, Balloon Maker, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Coolie, and Sweeper.
Vacancies are distributed on a Regional/Provincial and Local Quota Basis. Males and Females both are eligible for these current career opportunities. Quotas for Minorities and Disabled Persons shall also be reserved.
Applicants with Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, DAE, and Bachelor’s Degrees Educational Background may apply for these employment opportunities. They must reach the requisite skills and experience demands.
The age limit for each post is described in the career notice. However, the relaxation in the upper age limit will be granted as per the Government Recruitment Policy.
- 3 Years: Candidates belonging to scheduled casts Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan for all posts under the Federal Government.
- 3 Years: Candidates belonging to Sindh Rural and Balochistan for posts in BPS-15 and below under the Federal Government.
- 15 Years: Released or Retired Officers/Personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
- 10 Years: Government Servants who have completed two years of continuous service on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- 10 Years: Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 and below.
- 5 Years: Widows, Son, or Daughter of deceased Civil Servants who dies during the services.
How to Apply Online:
- Desired individuals can apply online through the National Job Portal at www.njp.gov.pk.
- Only applications submitted by the National Job Portal shall be considered.
- Government servants are also eligible to apply by providing a No Objection Certificate.
- The department reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment procedure or any post.
Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD Jobs 2023 Advertisement