This page is bearing Pakistan Army Ordnance Depot Quetta Jobs 2021. Interested individuals can forward their applications within 15 days. Residents of Punjab, Sindh, and Balochistan are invited to fill these positions. We obtain this Pakistan Army Jobs Recruitment Notice on 28 June 2021.
Pakistan Army Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||28th June 2021|
|Location:||Balochistan, Punjab, Quetta, Sindh|
|Last Date:||July 12, 2021|
|Address:||Commandant, Ordnance Depot, Quetta|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Jobs are available as Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-09), Civil Operator cum Lineman (BPS-07), and USM Labor (BPS-01). Candidates who belong to Balochistan can apply for USM Labor Jobs. LDC Jobs demand residents of Punjab. Sindh domiciled individuals are eligible for Civil Operator cum Lineman Jobs. The age limit for all positions is a maximum of 30 years.
Primary and Matric Pass candidates can apply. Candidates selected for LDC positions are required to pass a three weeks basis IT Training Course. A minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute is mandatory for Lower Division Clerk Jobs. Experienced candidates may apply for Civil Operator cum Lineman Jobs.
How to Apply for Ordnance Depot Quetta Jobs 2021?
- Applications should be addressed to the Commandant, Ordnance Depot, Quetta Cantt.
- Females and special persons quotas will be observed.
- The deadline for application submission is listed in the advertisement as 12 July 2021.
- Government servants may apply by sending a copy of the NOC with the application.
- Candidates should mention the complete address and contact number in the application.