National Heritage & Culture Division Government of Pakistan is hiring applications for the National Library of Pakistan NLP. We received this National Library of Pakistan Jobs 2022 Advertisement from the Daily The Nation newspaper.
These vacancies are opening for residents of Punjab, Sindh, and Islamabad. All these positions are based in Islamabad. Candidates searching for Government Jobs should read the detail of opened positions and apply.
National Heritage & Culture Division Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||30th January 2022|
|Location:||Islamabad, Punjab, Sindh|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Primary|
|Last Date:||February 13, 2022|
|Company:||National Heritage & Culture Division|
|Address:||Assistant Director Admn, NLP, Constitution Avenue, Sector G-5, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join Whatsapp Group|
NLP is hiring applicants for the vacant positions of Steno-typist, Library Assistant, Driver, Naib Qasid, Farash, Chowkidar, and Mali.
Candidates belonging to Punjab and Sindh Province may apply for Steno-Typist and Library Assistant Jobs. For other positions, only residents of Islamabad are eligible.
Primary Pass, Intermediate, and Graduate individuals are eligible for these positions. Applicants applying for Serial No. 1 positions should have 80 wpm shorthand and 40 wpm typing speed.
How to Apply for the National Library of Pakistan Jobs 2022 Download Application Form?
- Application Forms are available on the NLP website www.nlp.gov.pk.
- Candidates may download the Application Form and submit it by providing complete information on it to the Assistant Director Admn, NLP, Constitution Avenue, Sector G-5, Islamabad.
- Application Form must contain copies of CNIC and recent photographs.
- You may submit applications within 15 days after the published date of this advertisement in the newspaper.
- To get more information and the Application Form – Click Here.