Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development Government of Pakistan has announced the latest career opportunities, which were published as National Industrial Relations Commission Jobs 2021- NIRC Jobs Latest. We get this vacancy notice from the Daily Express newspaper on 14th July 2021.
National Industrial Relation Commission - NIRC Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||14th July 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Primary|
|Last Date:||July 23, 2021|
|Company:||National Industrial Relation Commission - NIRC|
|Address:||Muhammad Ibrar Saleem, Administrative Officer, National Industrial Relations Commission, Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & HRD, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:|| Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2 , Link3 , Link4 , Link5
National Industrial Relation Commission NIRC Jobs 2021 opening as Stenotypist (BPS-14), Reader (BPS-14), Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), and Court Orderly (BPS-01). Candidates having domicile of Punjab, Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sukkur, and Islamabad can apply for these vacancies.
These positions are opening for Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Graduation qualifications holders. Candidates can see the qualifications requirements for the desired post from the advertisement. Candidates applying against Stenotypist Jobs should possess a shorthand/typing speed of 80/40 words per minute. Candidates who wish to apply for Lower Division Clerk should have at least a minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute.
The age limitation is shown against each post in the advertisement. The age relaxation will be given as per Government Recruitment Policy. Candidates who have already Government jobs should apply through proper channels. Age, Qualifications, and Experience shall be counted as on the closing date of this advertisement.
How to Apply for National Industrial Relations Commission Jobs 2021?
- Candidates can get the Application Format from the advertisement.
- Applications in the given format should be posted to Muhammad Ibrar Saleem, Administrative Officer, National Industrial Relations Commission, Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & HRD, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
- Applications should be delivered to the given address within 15 days.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Candidates who want to apply for more than one post should submit separate applications.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment process at any time.
- The department will scrutinize the applications and will issue the test call letter to only short-listing candidates.