On this page, we posted the Ministry of Water Resources Jobs 2021 – MOWR Jobs – Download Application Form Mowr.gov.pk. We get this advertisement from the Daily The Nation newspaper. The Ministry of Water Resources announced these vacancies for its project titled Capacity Building of the Offices of Pakistan Commissioner for Indus Waters. The appointment will be done on a contract basis initially for a period of two years.
Ministry of Water Resources Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||26th August 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Primary|
|Last Date:||September 10, 2021|
|Company:||Ministry of Water Resources|
|Address:||Deputy Commissioner for Indus Waters, Plot No. 6, Attaturk Avenue, Sector G-5/1, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
The ministry is hiring applications for Office Manager (PPS-06), Accountant (PPS-06), Assistant Accountant (PPS-05), Office Assistant (PPS-5), Upper Division Clerk UDC (PPS-5), Driver (PPS-2), Naib Qasid (PPS-1), and Security Guard (PPS-2). Candidates should also check the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs.
Candidates all over Pakistan can apply. Desired applicants with qualifications of Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree with same field experience may apply. The qualifications requirements for each post are listed in the advertisement.
Candidates interested in these career opportunities can download the Eligibility Criteria and Application Form from the Ministry of Water Resources MOWR website www.mowr.gov.pk. Candidates who meet the requirements of the post may apply in the given application format.
Applicants who are high caliber, experienced, motivated, and dynamic are invited to give their services to the Water & Power Development Authority WAPDA. Only eligible individuals will be contacted for the next process of recruitment.
How to Download Application Form for Ministry of Water Resources Jobs 2021?
- Application Forms are available to download on the Ministry of Water Resources website www.mowr.gov.pk.
- Applications will be accepted only in the given format.
- Candidates who want to apply for multiple posts should submit a separate application for each post.
- Candidates can address their applications to the Deputy Commissioner for Indus Waters, Plot No. 6, Attaturk Avenue, Sector G-5/1, Islamabad.
- Completely the filled application form with correct information and documents should reach the given address before September 10th, 2021.
- For more information regarding the Job Application Form, Application Procedure, and selection procedure read the advertisement or Click Here.