Through this link, our visitors can get the Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2021 MOLAW Advertisement. The Ministry of Law & Justice is hiring staff for the Office of the Attorney General for Pakistan. We collect this vacancy notice from the Daily Jang newspaper on 27 June 2021. Candidates should also visit the Ministry of Interior Jobs.
Ministry of Law & Justice Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||27th June 2021|
|Last Date:||July 12, 2021|
|Company:||Ministry of Law & Justice|
|Address:||Wajid Aziz Qureshi, Section Officer Admn-VII, Ministry of Law & Justice, Room No. 231, Block R, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
The Office of the Attorney General for Pakistan is looking for the services of Consultants (MP-II/MP-III). These positions want Foreign or Local LLM, LLB, or Barrister-at-Law with 5 to 8 years experience in legal and legislative matters. The maximum age limit is 62 years.
The applicant should hold experience in drafting or reviewing Agreements, MOUs, Contracts, Petitions, and other Legal Documents. Preference to be given to those with a Master or specialization in International Investment Law for the position of MP-II Scale. This appointment will be on a contract basis for a period of 3 years
How to Apply for Ministry of Law & Justice Jobs 2021?
- Eligible applicants can visit the MOLAW website www.molaw.gov.pk for more information and an application form.
- Candidates can address their applications bearing all requisite documents and information to Wajid Aziz Qureshi, Section Officer Admn-VII, Ministry of Law & Justice, Room No. 231, Block R, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- The application receiving period is 15 days after the publication date of this advertisement.
- Incomplete and given by hand applications will not be entertained.
- To get more information and the application form – Click Here.