Through this link, we provide the latest updates about the Ministry of IT & Telecommunication MOITT Jobs 2022. Interested applicants looking for Government Jobs in IT Sector should read this post.
We post all current, upcoming, and previous opened career opportunities in the Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication Government of Pakistan. Currently, we found an advertisement from the Daily Jang newspaper.
Currently, the Ministry of IT & Telecom is hiring applications for its DigiSkills.Pk 2.0 Program. Candidates can download more details regarding these vacancies from https://www.digiskills.pk/jobs.
Ministry of IT & Telecom Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||23rd January 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, Master|
|Last Date:||January 23, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of IT & Telecom|
|Address:||Project Director, DigiSkills.Pk 2.0 Training Program, Dream Gardens, Arches Plaza, Phase-1, Defence Road, Off Raiwind Road, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4 Link5
The Ministry of Information Technology is hiring bright, vibrant, highly qualified, and experienced individuals for the positions of Consultant Legal, Senior Lead Coach, Senior Software Engineer, Lead Coach, Software Engineer, Senior Coach, Senior Network/System Administrator, Network/System Administrator, Coach, Assistant Network/System Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Office Assistant, Marketing/E-Marketing Officer, Senior Electrician, and Electrician.
Desired persons should meet the criteria demanded by the posts which are DAE, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, BS, B.E, MBA, and Master’s Degree in the same discipline. Candidates must hold the experience as per post requirements.
How to Apply for Ministry of IT & Telecommunication MOITT Jobs 2022?
- Desired and qualified persons may apply online through https://www.digiskills.pk.
- For Advertisement No. 2, candidates can apply online through the National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk.
- All these positions are based in Lahore.
- Applicants should also forward the Hard Copy of the application with all necessary documents to Project Director, DigiSkills.Pk 2.0 Training Program, Dream Gardens, Arches Plaza, Phase-1, Defence Road, Off Raiwind Road, Lahore.
- To fill out the Online Application Form visit the prescribed link or Click Here.