Through this page, we provide information on the Ministry of IT & Telecom Jobs 2022. We get this vacancy notice from the Daily Express newspaper. Interested individuals searching for Government Jobs are invited to visit this link.
Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication is hiring staff for Ignite National Technology Fund. For more information and detailed job descriptions visit the Ignite website www.ignite.org.pk.
Ministry of IT & Telecom Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||6th June 2022|
|Education:||ACCA, ACMA, CA, MBA, Relevant Qualifications|
|Last Date:||June 19, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of IT & Telecom|
|Address:||Hr Department, Ignite National Technology Fund, 3rd Floor, TF Complex, 7 Mauve Area, G-9/4, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join Whatsapp Group|
Applications are invited from highly dynamic, qualified, and energetic professionals to lead the Ignite. These Ignite National Technology Fund Jobs 2022 are opening for Deputy Manager Budgeting & Financial Control and Assistant Manager Financial Accounting.
Deputy Manager Budgeting & Financial Control:
- Member of a professional body of accountants with 5 years of experience.
- MBA Finance or equivalent from a well-reputed HEC recognized University with 5-7 years of proven experience in handling a budget portfolio of a funding agency of national/international repute.
Assistant Manager Financial Accounting:
- CA-Intermediate / Certificate in Accounting & Finance (CAF) with completed articles from a reputable Chartered Accountants firm.
- ACCA or ACMA with 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelors in Accounting with 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
Candidates can get more information regarding job descriptions, job responsibilities, and eligibility requirements at Ignite website www.ignite.org.pk. Candidates can also see information on https://njp.gov.pk/.
How to Apply for Ministry of IT & Telecom Jobs 2022?
- Candidates can forward applications online through the National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk.
- Applications submitted through the given link must reach before 19th June 2022.
- Candidates who want to submit an online application – Click Here.