Ministry of Energy Government of Pakistan – Petroleum Division is looking to hire suitable candidates for vacant seats. We find these Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2023 in the Daily Express newspaper.
This page will update our visitors regarding all upcoming career opportunities and test procedures for the Ministry of Energy Job Opportunities 2023. Candidates may also open the official website for more information.
Current career opportunities are opening for Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, and Local Area residents. Application Forms and other details are available on the National Jobs Portal NJP www.njp.gov.pk.
Energy Ministry has announced vacancies for Refinery Engineer, Manager – Logistics & Marketing, Manager HR/Admin, Assistant Geophysicist, LNG Sector Expert, Junior Legal Advisor, Specialist – Mining, and Specialist – Mineral Processing & Value Addition.
Experienced professionals with Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees (16 Years of Education) may apply for these employment opportunities. Detailed eligibility criteria can be seen through the career notice.
Candidates working with Government Departments can apply, but they must provide the No Objection Certificate from the previous department. Age relaxation, where applicable, will be followed as per Government rules.
Ministry of Energy Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||6th June 2023|
|Company:||Ministry of Energy|
|Address:||Ministry of Energy, Petroleum Division, Islamabad|
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply online through the National Jobs Portal website at www.njp.gov.pk.
- Fill up the application form correctly.
- Candidates already in Government Services must apply through the proper channel.
- The last date for application submission is 20th June 2023.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment process at any time.
- Mobile phones or any other device are not allowed during tests.
Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2023 Advertisement