The Government of Pakistan Ministry of Defence is looking for young, talented, and qualified Pakistani nationals to hire for the absent seats (Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023 | MOD Jobs Online Employment Form).
Pakistani citizens searching for Federal Government Jobs OR Defence Ministry Jobs should open this link and read the details of current openings announced by the Government of Pakistan at the Defence Ministry.
As per the details in the advertisement, applicants from any corner of Pakistan can get this employment. Boys and Girls both are applicable to fill the vacant seats. Persons with disabilities, Minorities (Non-Muslims), and Females Quotas are described in the vacancy notice.
Ministry of Defence Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||11th June 2023|
|Education:||Matric, Primary, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Company:||Ministry of Defence|
|Address:||Commandant, School of Infantry and Tactics, Quetta Cantt, Quetta|
Defence Ministry is hiring Online Applications to recruit young, qualified, and dynamic individuals for the Federal Government Educational Institutions FGEI. Candidates searching for the Federal Government Educational Institutions FGEI Jobs 2023 must open this page.
MOD has announced careers as Elementary School Teachers, Assistant Librarians, Band Masters, Assistants, Accountants, Data Entry Operators, UDC, LDC, Laboratory Assistants, Carpenters, Laboratory Attendants, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Mali, and Khakrob.
Regional Quotas are also distributed and listed in the advertisement per Federal Government Rules. Candidates living in Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, and AJK can apply. They must reach the eligibility terms & conditions.
Per the described eligibility criteria, applicants with Primary, Bachelor, Matriculation, and Intermediate are eligible for employment. Skills requirements are posted in the advertisements.
All posts will be recruited under Civil Servant Act 1973 (as amended occasionally) and the rules made thereunder. Appointments for the above-said posts are transferable throughout Pakistan. Government servants may apply through the proper procedures.
- Candidates belonging to scheduled castes Buddhist Community – 3 Years
- Released of Retired Personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan – 15 Years
- Government servants and contract employees who completed two years of continuous Government Services on the closing date for receipt of applications – 10 Years
- Widow, son, or daughter of deceased civil servants who dies during service – 5 Years
How to Apply Online for MOD Jobs 2023?
- Desired individuals may Apply Online at www.recruitmentportal.online.
- Candidates across Pakistan can apply before 20th June 2023.
- Application Processing Fee is mandatory, which must be deposited in the UBL Bank.