New Federal Government vacancies are revealed at the Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan (Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2023 – LJCP Jobs 2023 | NTS Application Form).
These employment opportunities are opening for Pakistani Nationals. So, candidates from Islamabad Capital Territory ICT, Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa can send applications.
This appointment will be made by the National Testing Services of Pakistan, popular as NTS. So, desired individuals must open the NTS Career Portal (www.nts.org.pk) for complete information.
Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||14th May 2023|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, MBA|
|Last Date:||May 21, 2023|
|Company:||Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan|
|Address:||Deputy Secretary (Admin), Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan, Supreme Court Building, Block 1, 2nd Floor, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Government vacancies are available for a Data Analyst and Assistant Accountant. These positions are based in Islamabad, but candidates across the nation can apply.
Interested persons should read the eligibility criteria, which require a Master’s Degree, MBA, B.Com, ACMA, and M.Com Qualifications with relevant field experience.
- Qualifications Demands: 2nd Class Master’s in Data Sciences (16 Years of Education).
- Experience Depmants: At least three years of post-qualification experience.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years (5 Years General Age Relaxation as per Government Policy).
- MBA Finance, ACMA Part-I, PIPFA Qualified, or M.Com with three years post-qualification experience in the same field. OR
- B.Com with five years post-qualification relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and other computer applications.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years (5 Years General Age Relaxation as per Government Policy).
This appointment will be on a contract initially for one year. Job Responsibilities and Salary Packages are described in the career notice. Candidates must review all details from the advertisement before submitting the applications.
Apply Procedure & Application Forms:
Online Application Forms for these appointments are available on the NTS website at www.nts.org.pk. Interested applicants can forward their applications online and must submit a hard copy.
Application Forms (Hard Copy) can be submitted to the NTS Headquarters (LJCP Project), Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad. The closing date to forward Application Forms is 21st May 2023.
Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2023 Advertisement