Police Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced an advertisement for recruiting various staff. We find this advertisement for KPK Police Jobs 2023 – Police Department KPK Jobs 2023 from the Daily Mashriq Newspaper.
As per the notification of the Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency ETEA, the deadline for KPK Police Department Jobs has been extended till 30th July 2023. So, applicants who did not apply yet must apply before the current deadline.
Police Department Government of KPK has announced these vacancies for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Matric Pass applicants. So, applicants searching for Police Jobs/Police Constables Jobs 2023 should not miss this opportunity.
Candidates in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and New Merged Districts looking for Police Department Jobs should check this advertisement and apply for the desired post. The KPK Police is seeking young, talented, and energetic individuals to recruit office staff.
The Police Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced these employment opportunities regularly. KPK Police invites applications from young, dynamic, and committed New Merged Districts and Peshawar District students to fill these vacancies.
Applicants of both genders Male/Female, are eligible for this recruitment. Persons with Disabilities and Minority Quota will be reserved per the government’s recruitment policy rules.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Department leases the services of a famous recruiting agency, the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency ETEA. Therefore, applicants should visit the ETEA website, www.etea.edu.pk, for more information.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||20th July 2023|
|Education:||Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Company:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police|
|Address:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Department, Peshawar|
Police Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced Police Constables Recruitment 2023. Three thousand nine hundred forty-one positions for Constables Communication (BPS-07), Police Constables (BPS-07), and Lady Police Constables (BPS-07) are opening.
- Qualifications: Matriculation with a one-year Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication/IT
- Age Limitation: 18 to 25 Years
- Height: 5 Feet 7 Inches for Males | 5 Feet 1 Inch for Females
- Education: Matriculation (Middle for Minorities of Merged Districts)
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years (18 to 30 for Minorities of Merged Districts)
- Height: 5 Feet 7 Inches Minimum
- Chest: 33 to 34.5 Inches
- Running: 1 Mile in 7 Minutes (1 Kilometer in 9 Minutes for Minorities of Newly Merged Districts)
Lady Police Constables:
- Education: Matriculation (Middle for Merged Districts)
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years (18 to 30 for Merged Districts)
- Height: Minimum 5 Feet 1 Inch
- Chest: 33 to 34.5 Inches
- Running: 1 Kilometer in 7 Minutes (1 Kilometer in 9 Minutes for Newly Merged Districts)
Residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Merged Districts are eligible for these opportunities. Candidates already working in Government Sector must apply through the proper channels.
Applicants who meet the abovementioned criteria may send applications to get recruited by KPK Police. Age relaxation will be granted as per KPK Police Recruiting Rules.
The KPK Police will conduct detailed scrutiny, and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process will be disqualified by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police.
Only eligible applicants will be shortlisted for the Call Letters. The shortlist of applicants will be made as per obtained numbers in ETEA Screening Test. Foreign Degree holders should provide equivalence certificates issued by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan HEC.
Related Govt Jobs in KPK:
How to Apply for Police Department KPK Jobs?
- Submit online applications through the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk.
- The online form will be available on the designated website till 30th July 2023.
- The closing date for Communication Specialist is August 10th, 2023.
- Candidates who wish to submit online applications should follow the application procedure in the advertisement and ETEA website.
- Applicants are required to upload scanned copies of educational documents.
- Application Processing Fee must be paid on the auto-generated Online Challan Form.
- Candidates will be informed by the SMS for the Tests/Interviews.
- Roll Number Slips will be uploaded on the ETEA website containing Test Dates, Times, and Test Centers.
KPK Police Jobs 2023 Police Department KPK Advertisement
Constables Communication Advertisement