Police Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced an advertisement for recruiting various staff. We find this advertisement for KPK Police Jobs 2023 – Police Department KPK Jobs 2023 from the Daily Mashriq Newspaper.
Police Department Government of KPK has announced these vacancies in Counter Terrorism Department. So, applicants searching for Counter Terrorism Department CTD Police Jobs 2023 should not miss this opportunity.
Candidates who are living in New Merged Districts & District Peshawar and looking for Police Department Jobs should check this advertisement and apply for the desired post. Currently, the KPK Police is seeking young, talented, and energetic individuals to recruit office staff.
The Police Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced these employment opportunities on a regular basis. KPK Police invites applications from young, dynamic, and committed students of New Merged Districts and Peshawar District to fill these vacancies.
Applicants of both genders Male/Female, are eligible for this recruitment. Persons with Disabilities and Minority Quota will be reserved per the government’s recruitment policy rules.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Department leases the services of a famous recruiting agency, namely the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency ETEA. Therefore, applicants should visit the ETEA website, www.etea.edu.pk, for more information.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||19th May 2023|
|Last Date:||June 08, 2023|
|Company:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police|
|Address:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Department, Peshawar|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
CTD Police Jobs 2023 is opening for Senior Field Operators (BPS-14), Field Operators (BPS-11), and Junior Field Operators (BPS-09). More than 400 vacancies are opening in KPK CTD Police.
Senior Field Operator (BPS-14):
- Total Positions: 25
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 Years
- Qualifications: BA/BSc or Equivalent
Field Operator (BPS-11):
- Vacancies: 50
- Age Limitation: 18 to 30 Years
- Required Qualifications: Intermediate (FA/FSc) or Equivalent
Junior Field Operator (BPS-09):
- Total Vacancies: 325
- Age Requirements: 18 to 30 Years
- Educational Requirements: Intermediate
Residents of Khyber, Mohmand, Bajaur, Orakzai, Kurram, South Waziristan, North Waziristan, and Peshawar are eligible for these opportunities. Candidates already working in Government Sector must apply through the proper channels.
Applicants who perfectly meet the above-mentioned criteria may send applications to get recruited by KPK Police. Age relaxation will be granted as per KPK Police Recruiting Rules.
The KPK Police will conduct detailed scrutiny, and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process will be disqualified by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police.
Only eligible applicants will be shortlisted for the Call Letters. The shortlist of applicants will be made as per obtained numbers in ETEA Screening Test. Foreign Degree holders should provide equivalence certificates issued by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan HEC.
Related Govt Jobs in KPK:
How to Apply for Police Department KPK Jobs?
- Submit online applications through the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk.
- The online form will be available on the designated website till 8th June 2023.
- Candidates who wish to submit online applications should follow the application procedure given in the advertisement and ETEA website.
- Applicants are required to upload scanned copies of educational documents.
- Application Processing Fee must be paid on the auto-generated Online Challan Form.
- Candidates will be informed by the SMS for the Tests/Interviews.
- Roll Number Slips will be uploaded on the ETEA website containing Test Dates, Times, and Test Centers.
KPK Police Jobs 2023 Police Department KPK Advertisement