Pakistan Army has announced the latest recruitment notice for Mujahid Force. We find two latest Join Mujahid Force Jobs 2021 Advertisements. We obtained these advertisements from the Daily Express newspaper on 20 June 2021. Interested candidates all over Pakistan, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan are invited to get recruited in Pakistan Army Mujahid Force. Candidates should also read Mujahid Force Jobs as Sipahi, Sanitary Worker & Cook Unit.
Pakistan Army Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||20th June 2021|
|Location:||AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric|
|Last Date:||June 30, 2021|
|Address:||Mujahid Force, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Mujahid Force is a Protective Force of the Pakistan Army. The Mujahid Force is offering brilliant career opportunities to civilian individuals. Currently, it is providing career opportunities to literate to master’s degree holders.
Through this notice, applications are being offered by Mujahid Force from dynamic, energetic, and well-disciplined individuals to recruit Clerk and Drivers. Only male candidates are eligible to apply. Candidates searching for Driver Jobs in Pakistan Army/Pakistan Army Clerk Jobs should not miss this career opportunity.
Join Mujahid Force Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Clerk Jobs Requirements:
- These vacancies demand Intermediate (FA/FSc) qualified individuals.
- The age limitation for Intermediate individuals is 18 to 23 Years.
- The age limit for Bachelor’s or Higher Qualifications holder is 18 to 24 years.
- The minimum height is required 5 feet 3 inches.
Driver Jobs Requirements:
- Computerized Driving License holders are eligible for recruitment.
- The license should be issued before 15 July 2021.
- Applicants should be matriculation or higher qualified.
- The age limit is declared 18 to 26 years.
- The minimum height is required 5 feet 6 inches.
How to Join Mujahid Force?
- Applicants who are interested to Join Mujahid Force and eligible according to the given criteria are requested to submit their applications to the Mujahid Regiment Centre, Bhimber.
- Candidates can forward their CVs with attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, Educational Certificates, Diplomas, Driving License, Father CNIC, and recent passport-sized photographs.
- Applications having complete information and supporting documents should reach before 30 June 2021.