Peshawar Institute of Cardiology Jobs 2020 Application Form, www.pic.edu.pk
|Address||Peshawar Institute of Cardiology, Plot No. 5-A, Sector B-3, Phase-V, Hayatabad Peshawar|
|Posted On:||December 19, 2020|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Company:||Peshawar Institute of Cardiology|
|Last Date:||January 4, 2021|
|Address:||Peshawar Institute of Cardiology, Plot No. 5-A, Sector B-3, Phase-V, Hayatabad Peshawar|
PIC MTI Jobs 2020/Peshawar Institute of Cardiology Jobs 2020 Application Form, www.pic.edu.pk/Peshawar Institute of Cardiology Job Advertisement is available now for careers, i.e. (Assistant Biomedical Engineer, Associate Hospital Director, Cath Lab Assistant, Cath Lab Technician, Electrical Engineer, Female Receptionist, Inventory Assistant, Secretary to Dean, Senior HR Officer, X-Ray Technician). Peshawar Institute of Cardiology invites applications from suitable and eligible candidates Male/Female possessing eligibility/qualifications/experience for the mentioned jobs. You can see the PIC Jobs 2020 Advertisement Last Date/Peshawar Institute of Cardiology Job Advertisement 2021 December on our website’s page. We are going to discuss all details about these jobs, i.e. How to Apply?/How to Download PIC Application Form?/ Vacant Posts/Eligibility Criteria/Application Fee, etc.
Peshawar Institute of Cardiology Jobs 2020 Application Form
How to Apply:
- Job Application Form is available on PIC’s website, i.e. www.pic.edu.pk.
- The applications accompanied by a complete Job Application Form, Covering Letter, Academic Credentials, Experience, Domicile Certificates, 02 passport size photographs, and photocopy of CNIC duly attested with original bank deposit slip/bank draft must reach “Peshawar Institute of Cardiology, Plot No. 5-A, Sector B-3, Phase-V, Hayatabad Peshawar”.
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- must be paid in Account No. 04473-4 Bank of Khyber, Phase 3, Chowk Branch.
- The deadline for the application is January 04, 2021.
Required Qualifications/Skills/Experience/Eligibility Criteria:
- Eligible Pakistani nationals Male/Female possessing requisite qualifications, i.e. Masters degree in Hospital/Management/Business Management/Public Health/Public Administration from an HEC recognized University/Institution.
- BSc in Electrical/Electronics.
- MBA/BBA or equivalent qualifications.
- Master’s degree or equivalent qualifications.
- BA/BSc in Electronics/Bio-Medical Engineering.
- Bachelor/Diploma in Radiology Technology/Matric or equivalent qualifications.