Wapda Jobs 2020 Pakistan | Join Wapda after Matric 2021 Advertisement
|Address||Office of the Project Director, 20 MW HPP Hanzal Gilgit Water & Power Compel near KIU Gilgit|
|Posted On:||December 25, 2020|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, BS, DAE, Master, MS, BE, ME, MBA, BBA|
|Company:||Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA)|
|Location:||Gilgit, Gilgit Baltistan|
|Last Date:||January 10, 2021|
|Address:||Office of the Project Director, 20 MW HPP Hanzal Gilgit Water & Power Compel near KIU Gilgit|
Explore “Wapda Jobs 2020 Pakistan | Join Wapda after Matric 2021 Advertisement”. Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) is offering challenging career opportunities for Pakistani nationals to recruit on the basis of a contract. These jobs are going to be offered for a project of 20 MW Hydropower at Hunzal Gilgit. For smooth execution of the project, the office of the Project Director requires the services of high-qualified, result-oriented, and competent individuals to hire against technical and support staff vacancies for the establishment of Project Management Unit (PMU). It invites applications only from eligible candidates having prescribed qualifications and experience with the prescribed age limit. Only eligible Pakistani nationals possessing Gilgit-Baltistan domicile are welcome to apply.
Wapda Jobs 2020 Pakistan
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may submit their CV to “Office of the Project Director, 20 MW HPP Hanzal Gilgit Water & Power Compel near KIU Gilgit” by the closing date.
- The candidates should also submit all required documents with clear mention of the post applied for.
- No TA/DA is admissible for the test/interview.
- Experienced candidates will get preference.
- The last date for the submission of the application will be January 10, 2021.
- BSc/B.E/MS/ME Civil Engineering from a recognized University by HEC Pakistan duly registered with PEC.
- BSc/B.E/MS/M.E Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- MBA/BBA/CMA or equivalent qualifications from an HEC recognized University.
- DAE Civil.
- BS/MA/BA/Intermediate/Matric or equivalent qualifications.
- Extensive Experience in Relevant Field.