Sundar Industrial Estate SIE Jobs 2020, Government Job Advertisement
|Address||Board of Management Sundar Industrial Estate, Gate # 2, Sundar Industrial Estate, Sundar Raiwind Road, Lahore|
|Posted On:||December 13, 2020|
|Education:||Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, DAE, Master, LLB|
|Company:||Punjab Industrial Estates Development & Management Company|
|Last Date:||December 28, 2020|
|Address:||Board of Management Sundar Industrial Estate, Gate # 2, Sundar Industrial Estate, Sundar Raiwind Road, Lahore|
Explore “Sundar Industrial Estate SIE Jobs 2020, Government Job Advertisement”. Punjab Industrial Estates Development & Management Company requires the services of eligible individuals through the Board of Management Sundar Industrial Estate. It invites applications for the posts of Assistant Manager Procurement & Contracting, Billing Assistant, Cable Jointer, Deputy Manager Legal, Electrical Helper, Electrician, Firefighter/Driver, HOD Electrical, Junior Engineer Electrical, Meter Readers, Officer IT, RO Operator, Secretary., Security Guards, Technician, and Tube Well Operator. You can search for New Jobs in Sundar Industrial Estate Raiwind, Application Procedure, Applying Details, Last Date, Posts Details, Criteria, etc. on our website’s page.
Sundar Industrial Estate SIE Jobs 2020
Sundar Industrial Estate Careers:
How to Apply for Jobs in Lahore:
- Only eligible Pakistani nationals who possess requisite qualifications are welcome to apply.
- Interested applicants may forward their CVs with all required documents/credentials to HR Department, BOM-SIE, Lahore.
- The closing date for the application is December 28, 2020.
- You can send your application through Email, i.e. [email protected]
- No TA/Da will be admissible.
- Incomplete applications are not allowed.
Sundar Industrial Estate works under the instructions of Punjab Industrial Estate Development and Management Company.
- SIE Address: Board of Management Sundar Industrial Estate, Gate # 2, Sundar Industrial Estate, Sundar Raiwind Road, Lahore.
- SIE Contact No. 042-35297291-3
- Email: [email protected]
Required Qualifications/Experience/Eligibility Criteria:
- Master/Bachelor/Graduation/LLB or equivalent qualifications from HEC recognized University.
- Intermediate/DAE/Matric/Middle or equivalent degrees from recognized Board.
- Relevant Experiences.
- Only complete applications.
- CV/Covering Letter.
- Copies of verified certificates.
- Two recent passport size photographs.