SPU Wireless Operator Jobs 2020, Punjab Police Advertisement
|Address||DIG (Establishment-II), Central Police Office, Lahore|
|Posted On:||December 16, 2020|
|Last Date:||January 3, 2021|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||DIG (Establishment-II), Central Police Office, Lahore|
Apply online for “SPU Wireless Operator Jobs 2020, Punjab Police Advertisement”. Punjab Police invites job applications from suitable and eligible individuals having Punjab Domicile (Male/Female), against the careers, i.e. Constable and Lady Constable. Challenging career opportunities are open now to join Punjab Police as Wireless Operators for which you can apply online through the Punjab Police website from all cities of Punjab. Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2021 Advertisement is open in various national newspaper Jobs. Punjab Police Job Application Form is also available on their official website, i.e. www.punjabpolice.gov.pk. These government jobs in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Multan, Bahawalpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, Khanewal, Sahiwal, Okara, Sialkot, Gujrat are open for Male/Female/Minorities, etc. Special Protection Unit SPU is a subsidiary of Punjab Police that is hiring suitable individuals to join their force and make their future bright. All the requirements regarding these jobs are being provided below on our website’s page.
SPU Wireless Operator Jobs 2020
Punjab Police Jobs Application:
- All eligible candidates who possess relevant qualifications/diploma, age limit, physical status, and domicile are welcome to apply online.
- Punjab Police Jobs 2021 Application Form is available on the website, i.e. www.punjabpolice.gov.pk.
- The applicants can send their applications along with required documents and a Form Fee of Rs. 25/- to SSP Telecommunication, Punjab, Lahore (Qurban Lines Lahore).
- The appointment schedules can also be got from the same address.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Government employees must apply through the proper channel.
- The closing date for the application is January 03, 2021.
Required Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria:
- Intermediate/DAE or equivalent qualifications.
- Age: 18 to 22 years.
- Domicile of Punjab.
- Educational Certificates.