Sindh Police Jobs 2021 PTS Application Form - www.pts.org.pk
|Address||AIGP/Establishment for Inspector General of Police/Secretary to Government of Sindh Police Department, Karachi|
|Posted On:||January 6, 2021|
|Company:||Police Department Govt of Sindh|
|Last Date:||January 20, 2021|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||AIGP/Establishment for Inspector General of Police/Secretary to Government of Sindh Police Department, Karachi|
Explore “Sindh Police Jobs 2021 PTS Application Form – www.pts.org.pk”. Police Department Govt of Sindh job opportunities is open for the post of Junior Clerk (BPS-11) in the Central Police Office (CPO), Sindh Karachi. You can apply online through the PTS website, i.e. www.pts.org.pk. Sindh Police Job Advertisement details are also available on the website, i.e. www.sindhpolice.gov.pk.
Police Department Karachi invites applications from the candidates possessing Domicile of Sindh Province to apply online by Sindh Police Job Application Form Download. Sindh Police Upcoming Jobs in January 2021 Advertisements will be available on our page. Sindh Police full-time Junior Clerk jobs can be checked through the new advertisement that has published in Daily Dawn jobs in Pakistan newspapers.
Sindh Police Jobs 2021
How to Apply:
- Please download the Application form and Deposit Slip from PTS Website, www.pts.org.pk.
- Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL and IJBL and fill up the Application Form properly.
- Please send the filled-up Application Form along with a paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to PTS Headquarters, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of the Application Form is January 20, 2021.
- 12.40% for the Urban & 60% for Rural areas quota shall also be observed as per the policy of Government.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 290/- (non-re-fundable) for the written part is required to be deposited in the PTS account. However, Rs. 50/- will be deposited separately.
- Intermediate from a recognized Board.
- Certificate in MS Office from recognized Institute and having a speed of thirty (30) words per minute.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years.