School Education and Literacy Department Sindh Jobs 2020 Latest
|Address||Additional Director, Teachers Training Institutions, Hyderabad|
|Posted On:||December 21, 2020|
|Company:||School Education and Literacy Department Sindh|
|Last Date:||January 6, 2021|
|Address:||Additional Director, Teachers Training Institutions, Hyderabad|
Explore “School Education and Literacy Department Sindh Jobs 2020 Latest”. School Education and Literacy Department Sindh requires the services of Non-Gazetted staff for newly announced vacant posts in Hyderabad. It invites applications from suitable and eligible individuals against the careers, i.e. Cameraman/Photographer (BPS-12), Chowkidar (BPS-02), and Sanitary Worker (BPS-01). Only Sindh Domiciled Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply.
School Education and Literacy Department Sindh Jobs 2020
How to Apply:
- The candidates applying for the posts of Chowkidar/Sanitary Worker, are required to appear for a walk-in-interview along with required doucments, i.e. Application, Educational Certificates, Domicile, PRC, CNIC, Experience Certificates, and 02 passport size photographs.
- The interviews will be conducted in Government Elementary College of Education, Gadap District Malir Karachi.
- The applicants who want to apply for the post of Cameraman/Photographer must send their applications along with Educational Certificates, CNIC, Domicile Certificates, PRC, Experience Certificates, and other documents to Additional Director, Teachers Training Institutions Sindh Jacobabad Road, Hyderabad.
- The applicants must send their application through registered courier/post by January 06, 2021.
- Women, Minorities, and Disabled persons are also eligible to apply according to their specified quota.
- Graduate along with 05 years of experience of Digital Photography.
- 02 recent passport size photographs.
- Educational/Experience/Domicile Certificates.