Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Jobs 2020 for Stenographer Latest
|Address||LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, 54000|
|Posted On:||September 10, 2020|
|Education:||Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, BE|
|Company:||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC|
|Last Date:||September 25, 2020|
|Address:||LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, 54000|
Explore the latest jobs through the advertisement given as “Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Jobs 2020 for Stenographer Latest”. Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC invites applications from suitable candidates having Pakistan Subject, possessing relevant qualifications such as ( Intermediate/ Bachelor/ Master/ BE ), against the latest vacant positions like Additional Prosecutor General (BPS-19), Stenographer (BPS-15), Assistant Director (BPS-15), Medical Technologist (BPS-17), Medical Lab Technologist (BPS-17), and Labour Officer (BPS-16) in various departments like Public Prosecution Department, Planning & Development Board, Rawalpindi Development Authority, and Labour & Human Resource Department. The appointments shall be made strictly on merit. These jobs are being provided to educated candidates on a contract basis.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Jobs 2020
How to Apply:
- The candidates are required to visit PPSC’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk to apply online.
- PPSC Roll No. Slip can also be downloaded from the PPSC’s website.
- Only the applications submitted online will be entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- The final date for the submission of the application is September 25, 2020.