PTS Wapda Jobs 2020 Application Form - www.pts.org.pk
|Address||Director General (Recruitment) WAPDA, B-26, Wapda House, Lahore|
|Posted On:||September 20, 2020|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Company:||Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA)|
|Last Date:||October 8, 2020|
|Address:||Director General (Recruitment) WAPDA, B-26, Wapda House, Lahore|
See the advertisement given as “PTS Wapda Jobs 2020 Application Form – www.pts.org.pk”. Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic, and self-motivated personnel for the latest vacant positions of APS/Stenographer Grade-I (BPS-16), Assistant (BPS-15), Stenographer Grade-II (BPS-14), Draftsman (BPS-13), Sr. Clerk (BPS-11), Junior Clerk (BPS-09), Sub-Engineer (BPS-14), Cook (BPS-08), Field Assistant (BPS-06), Accounts Assistant (BPS-15), Assistant Programmer (BPS-16), Photographer (BPS-11), Staff Nurses (BPS-16), and Junior Technician (BPS-14). The age limit for these positions is about 18 to 30 years. Applicants must be citizens of Pakistan who are advised to read the instructions of the authority carefully. You can visit PTS website www.pts.org.pk, for other details like PTS Wapda Application Form and PTS Test Preparation. These jobs will be filled on a contract basis for Diamer Bhasha Development Company.
- B.A/B.Sc 2nd Class from a recognized University with a minimum speed of a 80 wpm.
- Graduate/Intermediate/Matric/DAE or equivalent.
- Relevant Experiences.
PTS Wapda Jobs 2020
How to Apply:
- The candidates may register themselves, their information on website www.pts.org.pk and send their applications through online link available in project details.
- Submission of hard copy of the application form is not required.
- Candidates can download the PTS Roll No. Slip from PTS website also.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for test/interview.
- Educational Degrees must be from HEC recognized Universities.
- The last date for the submission of the application is October 06, 2020.