Printing & Stationery Department KPK Jobs 2020 | ETES Application
|Address||Controller, Printing & Stationary Department, Peshawar|
|Posted On:||December 25, 2020|
|Education:||Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Company:||Government Printing & Stationary Department KPK|
|Last Date:||January 14, 2021|
|Address:||Controller, Printing & Stationary Department, Peshawar|
Explore “Printing & Stationery Department KPK Jobs 2020 | ETES Application”. Government Printing & Stationery Department KPK invites applications from suitable and eligible professionals to recruit against its newly announced job vacancies. It has published new vacancies for Pakistani nationals through Examiner Testing & Evaluation Services ETES. It offers job opportunities for the latest careers, i.e. Computer Operator (BPS-16), Stenographer (BPS-14), Junior Clerk/ASK (BPS-11), Revisor (BPS-07), Plate Maker (BPS-07), Care Taker (BPS-07), Katib (BPS-07), Compositor I (BPS-07), Time Checker (BPS-07), Duplicating Machine Operator (BPS-05), Counter (BPS-04), Pastor (BPS-05), Press Inker (BPS-04), and Binder-II (BPS-04). The candidates who are residents of KPK and also possess the prescribed qualifications and experience along with relevant domicile are welcome to apply online.
Printing & Stationery Department KPK Jobs 2020
How to Apply:
- The application form along with an online bank deposit slip amounting to Rs. 250/- as written/technical screening test fee is available at the ETES website, i.e. www.examiner.org.pk.
- Candidates must submit an application along with original online Bank deposit slip, copy of CNIC, Domicile, Relevant Attested academic and experience certificates to ETES office through P.O Box # 50 Peshawar Cantt.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for screening/technical test and interview etc.
- The last date for the submission of the application is January 14, 2021.
- Bachelor/Intermediate/Matric/Middle or equivalent qualifications.
- Relevant Experience.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years.