Press Information Department PID Jobs 2020 Application, www.pid.gov.pk
|Address||Press Information Department, Benevolent Fund Building, Zero Point, Islamabad|
|Posted On:||December 23, 2020|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Company:||Press Information Department (PID)|
|Last Date:||January 7, 2021|
|Address:||Press Information Department, Benevolent Fund Building, Zero Point, Islamabad|
Explore “Press Information Department PID Jobs 2020 Application, www.pid.gov.pk”. Press Information Department (PID) invites applications from suitable and eligible Pakistani nationals on the prescribed application form for newly announced posts by the Government of Pakistan. These government jobs are being filled in the Press Information Department Government of Pakistan (Headquarters), Islamabad, and its Regional Offices at Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Hyderabad, Multan, and Gilgit. The candidates possessing relevant qualifications/experience/domicile must apply online through the PID website, i.e. www.pid.gov.pk. All appointments will be made according to the Establishment Division’s Recruitment Policy. It invites applications from qualified professionals against latest careers, i.e. Accountant (BPS-15), Assistant (BPS-15), Stenotypist (BPS-14), Photographer (BPS-13), Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11), Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09), Staff Car Driver (BPS-04), Dispatch Rider (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Chowkidar (BPS-01), Mali (BPS-01), and Farash (BPS-01). Details are given below.
Press Information Department PID Jobs 2020
How to Apply:
- Only eligible candidates who possess requisite qualifications/experience are welcome to apply.
- The application form is available on the PID’s website, i.e. www.pid.gov.pk.
- Eligible candidates may send their applications to the “Press Information Department, Benevolent Fund Building, Zero Point, Islamabad”.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- The candidates must bring their original educational Degrees/Certificates/CNIC at the time of the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The last date for the submission of the application is January 07, 2021.
- Graduate Diploma/Certificate in Accountancy preferable.
- Intermediate/Matric/Primary or equivalent qualifications.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years.
- Educational/Experience/Domicile Certificates.
About the Company:
Press Information Department, Islamabad.
- Address: Press Information Department, Benevolent Fund Building, Zero Point, Islamabad.
- PID website: www.pid.gov.pk.
- PID Contact No. 051-9252207.