PPSC Jobs 2020 Advertisement No. 37 Apply Online
|Address||LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, LAHORE|
|Posted On:||December 23, 2020|
|Education:||Bachelor, BS, Master, MBA|
|Company:||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC|
|Last Date:||January 7, 2021|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, LAHORE|
Explore “PPSC Jobs 2020 Advertisement No. 37 Apply Online”. Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC is going to recruit eligible professionals in various departments of Punjab. Government of Punjab announces latest career opportunities for Male/Female candidates, possessing Punjab Domicile, having required qualifications/experiences. Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Lahore has the advertisement for the purpose to recruit on a contract/permanent basis. It invites applications from suitable and eligible candidates to apply online through PPSC’s website, i.e. www.ppsc.gop.pk against challenging careers, i.e. Senior Instructor (BPS-18), Veterinary Officer (BPS-17), Agriculture Officer (BPS-17), Junior Research Officer (BPS-17), Network Administrator (BPS-16), Remote Sensing Analyst (BPS-17), and Assistant Director (BPS-17).
These government jobs in Lahore are open in various departments, i.e. Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs/Livestock and Dairy Development Department/Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries Department of Punjab/Punjab Housing and Town Planning Agency. PPSC Jobs 2020 Advertisement No. 37 Apply Online through PPSC website.
All necessary details regarding these PPSC Jobs 2021 Advertisement are available, i.e. Applying Online/PPSC Official Website/How to Apply Online?/PPSC Roll No. Slip/PPSC Written Test/PPSC Application Fee/Eligibility Criteria, etc.
PPSC Jobs 2020 Advertisement No. 37
How to Apply:
- The applicants must visit PPSC’s official website to apply online.
- The applications submitted online will be accepted only.
- No TA/DA will be given for the purpose of the test/interview.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will be called for further process, i.e. written test/interview.
- All the appointments shall be made strictly on merit.
- PPSC shall control all recruitment process on its own responsibility.
- The last date for the submission of the application is January 07, 2021.
- MSc Agri./MSc (Hons) Agri acquired after BSc Agri/BSc (Hons), with three years of experience in teaching or in Agriculture Education.
- DVM degree from a recognized University.
- MSc or BS degree in Physics or Chemistry.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University.
- Master’s Degree in Geographical Information System.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Architecture.
- MBA/ACMA/BBA/Master in Business Statistical Management.
- Relevant Experiences.