Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs 2020 Advertisement
|Address||Director General-ABAD, Murree Road, Rawalpindi|
|Posted On:||September 23, 2020|
|Education:||Middle, Intermediate, Bachelor, DAE, Master|
|Company:||Planning & Development Board Govt of Punjab|
|Last Date:||October 5, 2020|
|Address:||Director General-ABAD, Murree Road, Rawalpindi|
See the advertisement given as “Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs 2020 Advertisement”. Planning & Development Board Govt of Punjab seeks applications from suitable & eligible candidates having the domicile of Punjab, possessing relevant qualifications such as ( Middle/ Intermediate/ Bachelor/ DAE/ Master ), against the latest vacant positions like Sub Divisional Officer (BPS-17), Network/System Administrator (BPS-17), Statistical Officer (BPS-17), I.T/Network Assistant (BPS-16), Engineering Assistant (BPS-16), GIS Assistant (BPS-16), Imam Masjid (BPS-16), Sub-Engineer (BPS-14), Junior Auditor (BPS-14), Camera Man (BPS-11), Receptionist (BPS-11), Moazin (BPS-09), Patwari (BPS-07), Security Guard (BPS-04), Cook (BPS-02), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Sanitary Worker (BPS-01), and Mali (BPS-01) on the basis of a contract.
Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs 2020
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required t submit application in the name of Director General ABAD clearly mentioning the post applied along with hard copies of CVs, attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent passport size photographs to Director General-ABAD, Murree Road, Rawalpindi.
- Incomplete documents or documents received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Only Punjab domicile will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- Application should reach latest by October 05, 2020.