Planning & Development Board Jobs 2021 Employment Opportunity
|Address||65-Trade Centre, Directorate General (M&E), 4th & 5th Floor, Ayub Chowk Johar Town, Lahore|
|Posted On:||January 4, 2021|
|Company:||Planning & Development Board Govt of Punjab|
|Last Date:||January 20, 2021|
|Address:||65-Trade Centre, Directorate General (M&E), 4th & 5th Floor, Ayub Chowk Johar Town, Lahore|
Planning & Development Board Jobs 2021 Employment Opportunity is available by the Government of Punjab for recruitment in Lahore against the career of Data Entry Operator (BPS-12). Total No. of the post is 1 while the appointment is available on a contract basis. The Directorate General (Monitoring & Evaluation) invites applications from suitable and eligible personnel who possess the domicile of Punjab. Only Special Persons are eligible to apply.
Planning & Development Board Jobs 2021
How to Apply:
- The application complete in all respects along with two recent color passport size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, academic qualification certificates, domicile, and experience certificates should reach “65-Trade Centre, Directorate-General (M&E), 4th & 5th Floor, Ayub Chowk Johar Town, Lahore” by the closing date.
- Those already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
- This post is Lahore based.
- The deadline for the submission of the application is January 20, 2021.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible in any case.
- ICS (Second Division) from a recognized Board, and Typing speed of ten thousand key depressions per hour.
- Good verbal or writing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years.