PEDO Jobs November 2020, Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization
|Address||Room No. 310, Sector 38/B-2, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar|
|Posted On:||November 24, 2020|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, CA|
|Company:||Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization PEDO|
|Last Date:||December 10, 2020|
|Address:||Room No. 310, Sector 38/B-2, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar|
Explore the latest jobs in Peshawar through the advertisement “PEDO Jobs November 2020, Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization”. Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization PEDO is going to hire suitable, competent, educated, and experienced professionals having vast expertise in the relevant field. These jobs are being appointed against the latest vacant positions of (Member Finance, Member Hydropower, Member Renewable Energy).
The appointments shall be made on the basis of a contract. Interested candidates should possess Bachelor in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or CA, ACMA, CFA/ACCA from an HEC recognized Institution/University. The applicants must possess extensive experience in the relevant field. The application complete in all respects should be directed to Room No. 310, Sector 38/B-2, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar.
PEDO Jobs November 2020
How to apply:
- The candidates should fill the PEDO Application Data Form available on the PEDO website i.e. https://pedo.pk/Main/downloads.
- Duly filled and signed application form along with updated CV/resume and attested copies of testimonials such as CNIC, All educational certificates/degrees, experience certificates, 02 passport size photographs, and other supporting documents should reach by registered courier company before the closing date of the application.
- Applications complete in all respects must reach the office of the undersigned not later than December 10, 2020.
- By hand applications, those received after the due date and applications with incomplete information will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Government/Semi-Government employees must apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA is admissible.