Ministry of Planning & Development Jobs 2020 Application Form
|Address||Room No. 515, 5th Floor, P-Block, Pak Secretariat Islamabad|
|Posted On:||December 29, 2020|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Company:||Ministry of Planning, Development and Special Initiatives|
|Last Date:||January 12, 2021|
|Address:||Room No. 515, 5th Floor, P-Block, Pak Secretariat Islamabad|
Explore “Ministry of Planning & Development Jobs 2020 Application Form”. Government jobs in Islamabad are available through the career announcement that has published in Daily The Nation Newspaper Jobs. We have to investigate some important career opportunities that have announced by the Government of Pakistan. Ministry of Planning, Development and Special Initiatives invites applications from only highly qualified, competent, committed, and well-growth individuals to appoint against their new vacant positions. These jobs are project-based while the title of the project is “Development Communication”. The job application form for these Planning Commission Jobs 2020 is available also on the website of Planning Commission. All details regarding the Ministry of Planning & Development Jobs Pakistan/ PC Application Form/How to Apply?/Ministry of Planning Job Criteria, etc. are available on our website’s page.
Ministry of Planning & Development Jobs 2020
How to Apply:
- Intending candidates may apply on a prescribed application form available on the website, i.e. www.pc.gov.pk.
- A hard copy of the application form along with the CV, CNIC, and other documents should reach by registered courier/post at the company’s address, i.e. “Room No. 515, 5th Floor, P-Block, Pak Secretariat Islamabad”.
- Ministry of Planning, Development, and Special Initiative will call only eligible and shortlisted candidates for the purpose of the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Persons already in government service must apply through the proper channel.
- The final date for the submission of the application will be January 12, 2021.
- Master/M.Com/MBA/CA/Bachelor or equivalent qualifications from an HEC recognized University/Institution.
- Intermeidate/Matric/Middle or equivalent degrees.
- Relevant Experience.