Ministry of Kashmir Affairs Jobs 2020 Application Form
|Address||Administrator, J&K State Property in Pakistan, 10/A, Kashmir Road, Lahore|
|Posted On:||December 27, 2020|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Company:||Ministry of Kashmir & Gilgit Baltistan Affairs|
|Last Date:||January 11, 2021|
|Address:||Administrator, J&K State Property in Pakistan, 10/A, Kashmir Road, Lahore|
Explore “Ministry of Kashmir Affairs Jobs 2020 Application Form”. Ministry of Kashmir & Gilgit Baltistan Affairs invites applications from suitable Pakistani Citizens in the Office of the Administrator Jammu & Kashmir State Property Lahore. The ministry offers challenging careers, i.e. Assistant (BPS-15), Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11), Draftsman (BPS-11), Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09), Patwari (BPS-05), Lift Operator (BPS-05), Driver (BPS-04), Chowkidar (BPS-01), Sweeper (BPS-01), and Mali (BPS-01). The applicants possessing relevant domicile, i.e KPK, Balochistan, and Local/Punjab are eligible to apply. To download the prescribed application form, please visit The Ministry of Kashmir Affairs & Gilgit Baltistan’s Official website, i.e. www.kana.gov.pk.
Ministry of Kashmir Affairs Jobs 2020
How to apply:
- Interested candidates having required qualification/experience mentioned against each post may apply on the prescribed application form along with an attested copy of CNIC and two latest colored photographs.
- The application should reach the Office of the Administrator, J&K State Property in Pakistan, 10/A, Kashmir Road, Lahore.
- Applications are only acceptable on the prescribed application form.
- The prescribed application form is also available at the Ministry of Kashmir Affairs & Gilgit Baltistan website, i.e. www.kana.gov.pk.
- The closing date for the submission of the application will be January 11, 2021.
- Graduate/Intermediate/Matric/Middle/Primary or equivalent qualifications.
- Relevant Diploma.
- LTV/HTV License.
- Relevant Experiences.
- Age Limit 18 to 25 years.
- Relevant Educational/Experience/Domicile Certificates.
About the Company:
- Address: Administrator, J&K State Property in Pakistan, 10/A, Kashmir Road, Lahore.
- Website: www.kana.gov.pk.
- Contact No. 042-99205884-5.