Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2021 Recruitment
|Address||Director (BDM), 5th Floor, LG&RD Complex, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad|
|Posted On:||January 5, 2021|
|Education:||Primary, Bachelor, Master, BE, MBA, CA|
|Company:||Ministry of Climate Change|
|Last Date:||January 18, 2021|
|Address:||Director (BDM), 5th Floor, LG&RD Complex, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad|
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Experience Requirements, Vacant Positions, Important Dates, Age Limit, Application Procedure, etc. Ministry of Climate Change invites applications from suitable and eligible Pakistani nationals for recruitment against new vacant positions on a contract basis. The available posts are for challenging careers of Project Manager, Deputy Director, IT Analyst, Assistant Director, Office Assistant/Accountant, and Naib Qasid. These government jobs in Islamabad are open today in the national newspaper jobs in Pakistan.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2021
How to Apply:
- The application along with CV, educational documents, and experience certificates, must reach Assistant Director (DBM), 5th Floor, LG&RD Complex, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
- The last date for the submission of the application will be January 18, 2021.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the purpose of the test/interview.
- Authority will invite only the shortlisted and eligible candidates.
- MBA/Master/CA/Bachelor/BE/M.Com or equivalent qualifications along with relevant experience.
- All Educational/Experience Certificates.
Ministry of Climate Change Government of Pakistan:
- Address: Director (BDM), 5th Floor, LG&RD Complex, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
- Contact No. 051-9245534.