Mines & Minerals Department Govt of Punjab Jobs 2019
|Address||Chief Inspector of Mines Punjab, 153 Shah Jamal Colony Lahore|
|Posted On:||September 8, 2019|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Company:||Mines & Minerals Department|
|Last Date:||September 25, 2019|
|Address:||Chief Inspector of Mines Punjab, 153 Shah Jamal Colony Lahore|
We are introducing new advertisement published in Daily National News papers on 08 September 2019, for the latest vacant positions opening recently in Mines & Minerals Department Govt of Punjab. Applications are invited from suitable & eligible candidates against these Latest Mines & Minerals Department Govt of Punjab Jobs 2019. Applicants are required to apply for these positions before the closing date. Applications are invited for the positions of Rescue Captain, Laboratory Technician, Surveyor, Store Keeper, Crew Man, Miner, Driver, Chowkidar, Rescue Operators Cleaner, Khakrob & Mali. Only the candidates who have Punjab domicile are eligible to apply for these positions. Appointments against these Mines & Minerals Department Govt of Punjab Jobs shall be made on contract basis.
- Candidates are required to send their applications along with all required documents to the given address.
- Incomplete or received after due date applications will not be accepted.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Last date for submission of applications is 25 September 2019.