Livestock Department Multan Jobs 2020 for Veterinary Assistant
|Address||Additional Director Livestock, Near Office Anti Corruption, Amirabad, Multan|
|Posted On:||December 26, 2020|
|Education:||Matric, Relevant Diploma|
|Company:||Livestock & Dairy Development Department|
|Last Date:||January 7, 2021|
|Address:||Additional Director Livestock, Near Office Anti Corruption, Amirabad, Multan|
Explore “Livestock Department Multan Jobs 2020 for Veterinary Assistant”. Livestock & Dairy Development Department invites applications from suitable and eligible candidates who are disabled and also are residents of Multan division, i.e. Multan, Khanewal, and Lodhran. The purpose of recruitment is contractual and vacant posts available are Veterinary Assistant (BPS-09). Only the candidates who possess the domicile of Punjab can apply for these jobs.
Livestock Department Multan Jobs 2020
How to Apply:
- All the applications along with Educational Certificates, Character Certificates, Disability Certificate issued by Government, attested copies of CNIC, and 02 passport size photographs must reach the offices of the Additional Registrar in mentioned cities.
- The last date for the submission of the application will be January 07, 2021.
- No TA/DA will be applicable.
- Matric Science with Livestock Assistant Diploma.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years.
- CNIC/Domicile/Educational Certificates/02 recent passport size photographs.