Latest ETEA Jobs 2021 in Public Health Engineering Department KPK
|Address||Plot # 40, Sector-B-II, Phase-V, Hayatabad Peshawar|
|Posted On:||January 1, 2021|
|Company:||Public Health Engineering Division|
|Last Date:||January 25, 2021|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||Plot # 40, Sector-B-II, Phase-V, Hayatabad Peshawar|
Explore “Latest ETEA Jobs 2021 in Public Health Engineering Department KPK”. Public Health Engineering Division requires the services of eligible candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for regular posts to make recruitment in Peshawar. Women and Minorities are also eligible to apply online for these ETEA jobs in Peshawar Advertisement for Assistant (BPS-16), and Sub-Engineers (BPS-12). Public Health Engineering Department Job Advertisement in detail, i.e. Application Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Application Processing Fee, Required Credentials Details, How to apply through ETEA, etc. is available on our website’s page.
Latest ETEA Jobs 2021
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the appointing authority.
- Interview calls letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
- Shortlisting will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications, i.e. 25-01-2021.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
How to Apply for ETEA Jobs 2021 in Peshawar:
- Interested candidates may first Visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/- (for BPS-16 & below) and Rs. 700/- (for BPS-17 & above) as test fee (nonrefundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL/OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having the bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online application, don’t send documents/testimonials to the ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk.
- Second Class Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Diploma of Associate Engineering (Civil) from a recognized Technical.
- Age Limit for Assistant is 21 to 32 years & for Sub-Engineer is 18 to 30 years.
About the Company:
- Address: Public Health Engineering Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Plot # 40, Sector-B-II, Phase-V, Hayatabad Peshawar.
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Contact No. 091-9217788.