KPPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 5/2020, Apply Online - kppsc.gov.pk
|Address||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission, 2-Fort Road, Peshawar Cantt|
|Posted On:||December 31, 2020|
|Company:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission|
|Last Date:||January 15, 2021|
|Address:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission, 2-Fort Road, Peshawar Cantt|
Explore “KPPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 5/2020, Apply Online – kppsc.gov.pk”. Apply online for the latest jobs in Peshawar that are open today in a new advertisement that has published in Daily Express Newspaper Jobs. The latest jobs in Peshawar High Court are announced by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission is going to facilitate the eligible candidates to apply online for challenging careers, i.e. Eighty-Four (84) Posts (21 Fresh and 63 Left Over) of Civil Judges-Cum-Judicial Magistrates/Alaqa Qazi. Eligible Pakistani nationals Male/Female can explore KPPSC’s official website, i.e. www.kppsc.gov.pk to see details about these jobs, i.e. Zonal Quota, Disable Quota, Minority Quota, How to apply online, Complete Eligibility Criteria, Instructions, Important Date, etc.
KPPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 5/2020
How to Apply for Jobs in KPPSC Advertisement:
- Apply online through the KPPSC website, i.e. www.kppsc.gov.pk.
- The applications other than online are not allowed.
- To apply, visit any Easypaisa/Jass Cash Agent, deposit application fee of Rs. 500/- excluding service charges and get Transaction ID (TID) through SMS.
- Visit the PSC website and apply online by the closing date, i.e. January 15, 2021.
- Fill all the columns of the application carefully and enter the Transaction ID of the application fee got from Easypaisa/Jazz Cash Agent in the appropriate column.
- The candidates must possess a degree in law from a recognized University entitling him/her to practice the profession of law or is a Barrister of England or Ireland or is a Member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland.
- Also have practiced the profession of law in the High Court or in the Courts subordinate thereto, for a period not less than two (02) years after enrollment as an advocate.
- Age Limit: 23 to 32 years.
About the Organization:
- Address: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission, 2-Fort Road, Peshawar Cantt.
- Website: www.kppsc.gov.pk.
- Contact No. 091-9214131, 9213563, 9213750, 9212897.